Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) (30919 Views)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by bidexolumanish(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
zig2ryme04: please whats the title of the movie?
ask google o,dat must be a nollywood movie
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by ochejoseph(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
If only we as Nigerians can copy from this lions

Help Our brothers and not kidnap them

Protect our territories and not divide them

Stick together through hard times and rejoice

with each other at good times

Fight the enemies together and not
Connive with the enemy to defraud a brother

Stand firm with a brother in the face of aggression and not devulge his weakness

Everyday nature offers all us an opportunity learn and be wiser ,

May all who read this come home to love and to kindness,

Good Evening all

3 Likes

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Aghagba(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Memyselfu2009: Rubbish
.common wats rubbish abt dis nah.its beautiful.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
I've one "when a lion sees a tree it can't climb and it chooses to climb it, when the lion get stuck he will still need those his kinsmen he neglected there advise to get down from the tree" grin
horlajide: I'm really looking for one those classic Pete Edochie's proverbial line to describe this situation but none comes to mind. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Awesome
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
If that was your friend, he will laugh at you till hin belle burst and wait for you to fall so that he can laugh more grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib: Awww!! Blood is thicker than cassava bread..
Person wey see these lions dey do this good thing so, go think say dem no wicked...
All izz well!
abeg dis ur all is well dey always vex me. Its getting boring and overused. angry
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by xynerise: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Simba and Scar grin
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Kslib(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
booqee: abeg dis ur all is well dey always vex me. Its getting boring and overused. angry
Eyaaah!!! Too bad that i dont give a ffuck... grin grin.. lmao!!!
All izz well!
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Eyaaah!!! Too bad,i dont give a ffuck... grin grin.. lmao!!!
All izz well!
even boring dan before. Urgghh
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
The Gods are Great. I love the freedom they are experiencing. Gods Bless ZImbabwe. Gods Bless Simba.

For such freedom was in the days of our ancestors. .
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Kslib(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
booqee: even boring dan before. Urgghh
Hiannn !!! See me see wahala o.. lol
All izz well! wink
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by gbanikiti(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
The story would have been different if it was a human stuck to the tree. grin
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
If it were a human, I don't tink he'd b needing the assistance of the hairy one
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good display of intelligence and brotherly care but yet, I don't think any animal comes close to what monkeys, baboons, chimpanzees e.t.c can do in this area. Those animals are very close to humans.

1 Like

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by micki83(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
spongeback: I've one "when a lion sees a tree it can't climb and it chooses to climb it, when the lion get stuck he will still need those his kinsmen he neglected there advise to get down from the tree" grin
U nailed it!lol cheesy
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
End
Time
Things
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
horlajide: I'm really looking for one those classic Pete Edochie's proverbial line to describe this situation but none comes to mind. embarassed
You would think that they looked cute until you see them feed.

***Clears throat*** Ehh ehm...
"Since the hunter has learnt to shoot without aiming, Eneke the bird has learnt to fly without perching."

1 Like

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by creativemusic: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
amazing..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by mildteddy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abu Mikey: Brothers my foot!!!

Gay Lions!! **spits**
...and somebody will tell me that most audience like this one here aren't funnier than the comedy celebrities in the business.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by spawnx: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
NAT GEO thinz. I learn a lot bout animals
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Such gracious animals.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Hiannn !!! See me see wahala o.. lol
All izz well! wink
angry
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
D world is really coming to an end.. ET.T oooo
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by idriis: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
pmc01: Allaahu akbar
kabir
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
mildteddy:
...and somebody will tell me that most audience like this one here aren't funnier than the comedy celebrities in the business.
You point is undecided

tongue
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Rukyceline(f): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian: Amazing!!

In the words of Brain, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy grin
" Re u thinking what am thinking pinky"
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lion heart
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by drnoel: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian: Amazing!!

In the words of Brain, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy grin
Yes pinky, the same thing we ponder every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by 50calibre(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is evolution at work, adapt or die. As the conditions in Africa gets tougher, organisms develop new survival skills/techniques, before it was squirrels doing karate chops for food, now it's lions piggybacking on each other to reach a height.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Omo see beta bush-meat
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
4wich okpodo'ido dis1 happened? Sumbdy play me afrika magik jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man / My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured) / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.