Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nairaland Sports Forum Members: Football Manager Mini League Code 14r8go - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Sports Forum Members: Football Manager Mini League Code 14r8go (652 Views)

Join My Fantasy Premier League, Code: 1188243-286636 / Sports Forum In Nigeria Recommended / Let's Separate Footbal Forum From Sports Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Sports Forum Members: Football Manager Mini League Code 14r8go by LoveFootball: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Hello Guys a few of of you have asked about the code to join the Nairaland Forum Games Mini-league on LoveFootballfc.com.

The site itself is free to join... visit www.lovefootballfc.com and once you are have formed your team. Click Mini League and Enter the code 14r8go to join the league.

Cheers

This is what the site looks like.

Re: Nairaland Sports Forum Members: Football Manager Mini League Code 14r8go by Concept(m): 12:09am On Aug 04, 2015
I've joined MailOnline Fantasy Football at
http://fantasyfootball.dailymail.co.uk

and I bet that my team, XI Invincible, will beat any team you can put together!

Join my mini-league if you think you've got the best managerial mind . Go to the game at http://fantasyfootball.dailymail.co.uk and go to 'Register to Play', pick your team then use the ‘mini-league admin' option to join my mini-league.

The details you need are:
League Name:
JOLLY FRIENDS
League password:
Nigeria1960

It's simple and free! – plus there are some fantastic prizes to win. Join my mini-league now and put your skills to the test!

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan Qualifies For Cricket World Cup / Weather Girl To Present Forecast Unclad / Ronaldo's Amazing 2013 Statistics: 66 Goal To Messi & Ribery's Joint 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.