Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Omawumi – Warn Yourself [video Download] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omawumi – Warn Yourself [video Download] (1325 Views)

Omawumi Ft 2face Idibia – What A (b)ang (b)ang + Warn Yourself Ft Wizkid / MUSIC: Omawunmi – Warn Yourself Ft Wizkid / Omawumi Ft Wizkid - Warn Yourself + Ft 2face - What A B@NG B@NG [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi – Warn Yourself [video Download] by internetnerd(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
As we are enjoying the new video, ‘Warn Yourself’ from sensational singer, pop queen and multi brands ambassador, Omawumi, the deluxe edition of her sophomore album, Lasso of Truth also drops today on iTunes and konga.

The new video, ‘Warn Yourself’, was shot in Brooklyn and Lagos. In the video, Omawumi attempted a bit of choreography which was choreographed by America’s Got Talent Choreographer, Victor Sho and Nigerian award winning dancer/choreographer, Kaffy. While Victor co-ordinated the Brooklyn shooting where he played the lead role, Kaffy co-ordinated that of Nigeria. The high budget video was directed by Mega.

The album contains hits tracks such as Somori, Bottom Belle, I Go Go, If You Ask Me, Stay Alive and Warn Yourself featuring Wizkid

[size=14pt]CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7benELoJQls&feature=player_embedded

(1) (Reply)

Download New Video: Wizkid - In My Bed / Vic O – R.I.P Drake & Meek Mill / [new Release] Tekno - Rara (prod. By Selebobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.