Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Need People Wey Dey Vex! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need People Wey Dey Vex! (530 Views)

3years I No See Work!!! I Don See Work Fear Come Dey Catch. / Need People To Resell Security/ Spy Gadgets In Abuja / This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need People Wey Dey Vex! by uchvision(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
I’m looking for young men and women who I can connect to an emerging and easy money-spinning online opportunity. Such persons must be self-driven, highly motivated and honest. He or she must be sociable, of high integrity and should have access to a network of family, friends, etc.

Please don’t contact me if:
 You are an island to yourself
 You are too risk-averse and emotional about starting something with not more N2000.
 You are suspicious of all your friends and family members
 You want to make money without some level of work
 You don’t have access to a computer or a Smartphone

Note that this is neither a paid job nor a commission job

If you are interested, mail me at uchmanbiz@gmail.com for more info. Or meet me at the Fin-Tel Group office, AOSEE Plaza, Suite 9 Block A, Alakija Bus stop, Lagos-Badagry Express way, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Company Needs Intelligent & Agile Marketing Managers For N14,000 Weekly Pay / Partnership In Building Contract / Plssss,who Know Dem??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.