Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Born Again Christians Cannot Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christians Cannot Sin (468 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / 10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Christians Cannot Sin by akinemma1: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
(Note: This is not my opinion or views.A friend of mine posted it on facebook,and i decided to share it here on nairaland). Now we can clear all grounds on whether the New Creation sins or not ie on the mind of God, does the New Creation man in Christ have sin at all.
We have found it!
We need to first agree that the law has been done away with because it is the shadow of things (grace ) to come and not the image (Heb10:1). We also realize that are not under law but under grace (Rom3:19-21).
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT REVOLUTION IN THE DOCTRINE OF HOLINESS!!!
Glory to God, Hallelujah!!!.
Romans 5:13 NIV...... To be sue, sin was in the world before the law was given, BUT SIN IS NOT CHARGED AGAINST ANYONE'S ACCOUNT WHEN THERE IS NO LAW.
Remember that where there is no law, there is no sin (really, we are not under the law again).
Grace has toppled the law, there is no sin. In Numbers 23, even though the Israelites continually sinned against God(and were even punished ), Balaam said God has not observed iniquity in them. This confirm Psalm 32:1-2.
Imagine Nigeria having a code of conduct for snowboarding! There is no snow in Nigeria, so they can't have a rule concerning that. Therefore, nobody can be arrested in Nigeria for snowboarding. In the same vein, 1 John3:9 explains that the New Creation man doesn't sin (it is not a possibility once he knows who he is), the seed of God remains in Him.
I once told my friends that the only law in the New Creation is THE LAW OF FAITH (Rom3:27). So THE ONE AND ONLY SIN IS UNBELIEF. It can land you in hell. If you don't believe grace. Rom14:23 says anything not of faith is sin. Hebrews 3:19 says the people who missed His rest missed it because of unbelief.
This one is strong! When I gave my life to Jesus, I stepped out of law into grace. Till date, no sin has been laid to my account! Author: philip Abolanle
Re: Born Again Christians Cannot Sin by sophiaabba(f): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and that includes born-agains!
Re: Born Again Christians Cannot Sin by nora544: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
sophiaabba: we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and that includes born-agains!

When a christian born again guy kill a man he cannot sin.
When a christian born again guy steal money from the goverment it is no sin.
When a christian born again guy lie it is no sin.

So Christians who are born again can make what they want, sorry that is n ot tru, that you cannot read in the bible.

(1) (Reply)

The Name Above Every Name / god is good / Why Are We On Earth And What Lies Ahead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.