Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Need An Urgently Soft Loan - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need An Urgently Soft Loan (4472 Views)

Need A Soft Loan Of #500,000 Max? / Soft Loan Club Is Given Out Soft Loans To Nigerians / I Need An Urgently Soft Loan Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by itookool(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2008
Hi good people of nairaland,

I need an urgent soft loan of N700.000 am a self employed webmaster. I need your advice on where I can get a quick loan. willing to pay with good interest. Please I need honest and sincere advice

God Bless you all Amen!

Thank you
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by biggjoe(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2008
seven hundred naira? angry
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by lawry: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
oh! me too i need car loan for my business i don't know anyone but if anyone available pls contact me
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by itookool(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2008
Am very sorry thank you for spoting the error, its N700.000.00

Thanks
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by 2marto: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2008
First before asking for loan, you must have done your home work, evaluate your business, be sure the business you want to invest in will be able to generate sufficient cashflow from which you can repay the loan.I could help you raise that money if am sure of this and that your bus is good deal and that you yourself is good to deal with.So contact me now.
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by netmoney(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
2marto:

First before asking for loan, you must have done your home work, evaluate your business, be sure the business you want to invest in will be able to generate sufficient cashflow from which you can repay the loan.I could help you raise that money if am sure of this and that your bus is good deal and that you yourself is good to deal with.So contact me now.
Sure!How about if I show you my business plan.Would you be willing to help?
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by 2marto: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2008
First if your business plan is workable ,your idea can hold water and you know the in and out of the buz sure we'll work with you
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by kinharold(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
o boy visit any good micro finance bank around. inerest rate around 5% per month but varies
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by elebiola(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2008
@2marto
If you are for real mail me @ el_bwale@yahoo.com. I would give u more details and you tell me your view.
thanks
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by MrFredrick: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2012
ATTENTION:
welcome to LEXINGTON LOAN SERVICE we offer loan to people on bad credit,home improvement loan, personal and business loan, student looking for financial help and to companies
etc with a very low interest rate and with or without collateral. any interested one should contact us via email lexingtonloanservice@hotmail.com with the following information,please complete and summit the information below;
Borrower's Information
full name:
address:
marital status:
place of work:
sex:
Telephone:
mobile Phone number:
monthly Income:
amount needed in EUR or USD:
purpose of Loan:
Loan duration:
how Urgent do you need the loan:
do you understand English?:
which site did you find our ad?:
Mr Mr Fredrick Gary
EMAIL :lexingtonloanservice@hotmail.com
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by stevenjosh: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Do you need a fast and easy loan? contact my company today with the following information for a guarantee loan offer. Email: stevenjoshfinancialcompany@gmail.com

Amount needed:
Duration of loan:
Address:

Once we receive these information, we would start with the processing of your loan immediately.

Thanks,
Mr. Steven Josh.
Email:stevenjoshfinancialcompany@gmail.com

Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by LUISCARLOS: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2016
DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES APPLY NOW.
LUIS CARLOS FINANCE Company is limited to the share capital. We offer loans and financial services of all kinds. Our loan varies from business to personal loans or long or short term conditions with favorable interest rates (2%). Our loan process is very fast and reliable with
guarantees. For more information about our services, visit us at our emai;luiscarlosfinance@outlook.com please let us know the amount of loan you need and want the duration of the loan. We hope to hear from you. You can send a message to the email address
below. luiscarlosfinance@outlook.com

NOTE:all email should be forward to:luiscarlosfinance@outlook.com

Mr Luis Carlos
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by LUISCARLOS: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Are you in need of any kind of loan?
Do you need personal loan?
Need Business Loan?
Do you want to pay your bills?
You want to be financially stable?

Email:luiscarlosfinance@outlook.com

Fill out the application form. 1) Fullname: 2) Country: 3) Status: 4) Address: 5) Sex: 6) Occupation: 7) Amount Needed: cool Duration of loan: 9) The purpose of the loan: 10)
Phone: 11) Monthly Income:

Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by LUISCARLOS: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Are you a business man or woman?
Do you need funds to start up yourown business?
Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your
bills or start a nice business?
Do you need funds to finance your project?

[i][/i]
Re: I Need An Urgently Soft Loan by ekehopp: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
fv

(1) (Reply)

HOW I KEEP MAKING AT LEAST $200 DAILY WITH PROVES INSIDE / Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage / Scaffolders For Rent In Lagos At Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.