Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes (3805 Views)

UK Cloths/ Shoes For Sale / Italian Leather Male And Female Shoes And Handbags At The Best Prices / Dealers In Beads/wire Work Jewelries, Hat Making And Events Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by Rehil(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls i am in kaduna and need a dealer in Onitsha or Lagos that can provide me with children wears,ladies shoes and male packing shirts at wholesale price.
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by queensheeb(f): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello,

I export items from the US and I'm looking for a wholesaler to purchase goods. Pick-up would be in Lagos. I have a variety of baby clothes from age new born to 24 months, polo shirts for children, women, and men, men's trousers, and other items. I can send you pictures and product descriptions.

I hope we can connect wink
Thanks
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by Rehil(f): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2013
Tanx but i'm in kd.would prefare someone in Lagos doing d bussiness with me.tanx all the same
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by toyemz(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
hi
just seeing this
I have a stock base in lagos, while I send things in from uk
can you send an email to me @ toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk

we are having a massive wholesale clearout so this could be a lucky break for you
thanks
toyinzz
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by feminineA: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
hi
am in lagos but i dont stock baby clothes only adult. Good thing is i can help you source for them in the uk. i will get them at unbelievable prices for you. all ages. profit is over 100%.

here is my email: bunmi4real08@yahoo.com
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by Rehil(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Bumi,let me have ur number pls
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by abvkollections(f): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi,call m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ for female shoes.I promise I will give you a huge discount. Email abvkollections@gmail.com ,08157511734 pin 2A3FF5C6

Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by Rehil(f): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abvkollections,pls i'm not on blackberry,can u give me ur correct number pls?check wat u wrote,n i nid it fast before i invest d money in anoda venture pls
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by abvkollections(f): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sorry about that it was a mistake, U̶̲̥̅̊ can call now.
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by andyanders: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Rehil: Pls i am in kaduna and need a dealer in Onitsha or Lagos that can provide me with children wears,ladies shoes and male packing shirts at wholesale price.

Be careful people telling you that they have items to sell. This was how Cynthia got killed. I have seen people here asking you for your blackberry or whiteberry. Please be careful and DO NOT travel to meet anybody. Let them bring the items to you in Kaduna during the day at your shop and let security men or your husband be aware of their comingoooooooooo. Do not deal with people or let them ship the goods to you and you pay them through the bank through Bills on Collection.

1 Like

Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by Rehil(f): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Andy,yep tanx alot for d advise.i am not travelling,actually dislike that.
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by estadypes(f): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2013
hello rehill, if you are still interested in the clothes and shoes you can send me an email estherdipes@yahoo.com and i'l send you a catalog of what we have. Given the advise above you really are not expected to travel anywhere, that is stress and time wasting. If you have anyone in lagos that can help get the goods fine or better still a courier can deliver it to your destination. Email me if you're still intrested. Wholesale prices
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by feminineA: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rehil: Bumi,let me have ur number pls

Hi
Just seeing ur post. Should av sent me a mail. Here 08096602523.

Thx
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by shoesaffairs(f): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello dear. You can call me on 08039713744. I can have d goods delivered 2 u or some1 can come pik it 4 u @ d store in lagos. How will you view the pic den?h
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by osatonia: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls visit pls contact us
Email: info2lws@gmail.com
Watsapp/call: +2348055803644
BBM: 265698CB
Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by modupeolaSIB: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2014
A wholesale ladies shoes company located in Lagos Nigeria,delivering bulk of wholesales shoes,ladies footwear..WE DO NOT SELL for personal use. Description 5 reason Why you should buy from us? 1)We save you the stress of buying wholesale shoes abroad and carrying and paying excess luggage. 2)We sell at our wholesale ladies shoes same price as the market or in some cases less than the market(why go through all the hustle) 3) we are consistent,we restock every week. 4) our wholesale ladies shoes/goods are unique 5)We offer doorstep delivery in Lagos,and waybill out of Lagos FAQ How do you sell? We sell in sets of 10,15,20,30 upwards size 36-42(that way we can ensure that the people who buy from us our genuine resellers.).For more details please visit http://www.shoesinbulk.com or contact modupe@shoesinbulk.com or call +2348097992615

Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by ComeCarry: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
ComeCarry.com is an ideal opportunity for people looking for opportunities to get into the fashion business (and the potential to grow it into something more).

It works whether you are buisness person, student,a housewife or even a full time employee.

Anyone who is interested can find out more at http://www.comecarry.com/

Examples of our products

Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by mendelsmattress: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by mendelsmattress: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2017
We are major importer of Rain boots for kid and adults
Your little puddle jumpers' feet will stay dry and comfy Fashion Rain Boots. Featuring high quality rubber in a sparkly metallic color and a thick textured sole to help prevent slips. A soft cotton lining ensures comfort. Finished with our Greek key pattern.

Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 08087656176
Bulk buyers wanted nationwide
www.mendelsfootwear.com
Office address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji street, Balogun Bus stop Ikeja.

Re: Dealers In Children Cloths,shoes And Female Shoes by mendelsmattress: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N400,000 MONTHLY INCOME RESELLING THE FASHION RUBBER SUEDE SHOES
The new fashion rubber suede shoe is a unique footwear in style and design. It is a rubber shoe stylishly coated with suede material that gives it a touch of elegance. Its loafers design makes it fit perfectly for both corporate and casual wears. It comes in three colours: black, red and blue. The colour varieties enhance your choice of the shoe type to match with your outfit for any occasion. The shoe is water resistant; hence it is very ideal for raining season. The fascinating thing about the suede shoe is that it is very affordable. Virtually everybody can afford it considering this austere period of economic recession in Nigeria
You won’t believe it!
MEN RUBBER SUEDE SHOE SELLS @ N2,000/PAIR (RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE)
FEMALE RUBBER SUEDE SHOE SELLS @ N1,500/PAIR (RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE)
THE MARKET POTENTIAL FOR THE RUBBER SUEDE SHOES IN NIGERIA
The market potential for foot wears generally in Nigeria is huge. Foot wears are basic fashion necessities- people must wear shoes. Rarely do you see people going about barefooted. Shoes are fashionable ( news design makes old design obsolete) and they are also subject to wears and tears. What this mean is that people must buy shoes from time to time. And when you now consider Nigeria’s population of about 170 million people, then you would know that this business is indeed a money spinner,
A TESTIMONY OF FINANCIAL TRANSFORMATION
Let me quickly share with you a story of financial transformation of one of our customers –Chuks. He lives in Onitsha –Anambra State. Precisely last year June, he stumbled on our website, saw the rubber suede shoe opportunity and started with just a carton of N30,000. Then, he had just finished his university education, waiting for NYSC call up letter. And to keep himself busy he ventured into the shoe business. According to him he started selling the shoes to family members and friends and within one week he sold out a full carton of the men shoe, making a whopping profit of almost N30,000. That motivated him to get committed to the business, and in no time he got some boutique owners and shoe dealers who could order in bulk from him. Today, Chuks buys over 200 cartons monthly, raking in about N3 million monthly profit, Chuks’ story of dramatic financial transformation is one of the numerous life-changing impact the suede shoes business has made in the life of many of our other customers- over 500
PRODUCT PRICES/PROFIT MARGIN
Resellers buy the men rubber suede shoe @ N1000/pair and sell @ N2000/pair (recommended retail price) The profit margin is N1000/ pair. We have 30pairs/ carton. The cost price of a carton is N30,000 while the Profit margin/carton is N30,000
RESELLERS MUST BUY A MINIMUM OF 1 CARTON
Resellers buy the female rubber suede shoe @ N700/pair and sell @ N1,500/pair (recommended retail price) profit margin is N800/ pair. We have 60pair/ carton. The cost price of a carton is N42,000 while the Profit margin/carton is N48,00,000
RESELLERS MUST BUY A MINIMUM OF 1 CARTON
HOW TO MAKE N400,000 MONTHLY INCOME SELLINGTHE RUBBER SUEDE SHOE AS A RESELLER
If your profit margin/pair for the men suede shoe is N1000, then if you sell 400 pair in a month you would make N1000 x 400pair = N400,000 ( four hundred thousand naira only)
If your profit margin/pair for the ladies suede shoe is N800, then if you sell 500 pair in a month you would make N1000 x 500pair = N400,000 ( four hundred thousand naira only)
Wow! This is simply fantastic. This business can dramatically change your financial status forever.
SOME MARKETING TIPS TO HELP YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS AS A RESELLER
1. Identify a busy location along a major road in your area, preferably close to the market place where many people pass through, spread your shoes on the ground, get your bell and call people’s attention to BUY THE SUEDE SHOES @ N2000/PAIR. In no time people will gather around you and you can sell between 50-100pair is a day. (this aggressive method is meant for people who are not PROUD of their businesses having a sense of DIGNITY OF LABOUR. My brother if you are ashamed, to ‘hawk’ hunger go kill you ooo)
2. Sell your product online: sell on KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY. Sell on free classified websites: Jiji.com ng, etc. promote it using facebook, twitters,instagram, youtube whatsapp
3. Print flyers/handbills to promote the product. Distribute the flyers aggressively to people in offices, homes and shopping malls

HOW TO MAKE N3MILLION MONTHLY INCOME SELLING THE RUBBER SUEDE SHOES AS A BULK BUYER
As a bulk buy you could:
1. sell in cartons to shoe dealers and boutique owners & other petty resellers
You buy a carton of the men suede shoes @ N30,000 and resell @ N45,000 making a profit margin/carton of N15,000
( the unit carton price you buy is N1000/pair and you sell N1500/pair)
If you sell 200 cartons in a month, you would make 200 x N15,000 = N3million
You buy a carton of the female suede shoes @ N42,000 and resell @ N60,000 making a profit margin/carton of N18,000
( the unit carton price you buy is N700/pair and you sell @ N1000/pair)
If you sell 200 cartons in a month, you would make 200 x N18,000 = N3.6 million
2. Recruit sales people who would go out to sell to people in their homes and offices. This strategy is aggressive and can generate quick sales. The more sales persons you have the more profit you would make. You can share your profit margin of N1000/pair( men suede) or N800 (female suede) with them. You give them a commission of N500( men suede) or N400( female suede) on each shoe they sell
You buy the men suede shoes@ N1000, give marketers @ N1500, while they sell @ N2000
You buy the female suede shoes@ N700, give marketers @ N1100, while they sell @ N1500

If you have 10 marketers that sell 20 pairs every day, then you could sell 200 pairs in a day. ( get your sales persons to sell in market locations or along busy roads)
If your profit/pair is N500, then you would make 200 x N500 =N100,000 daily
Weekly profit (6x 100,000) = N600,000
Monthly profit (4X N600,000) = N2,400,000 ( Two million four hundred thousand naira only)
DSC_0094.jpg
BULK BUYERS MUST BUYS A MINIMUM OF 20 CARTONS
Buy 20 cartons get 2 free extra cartons
Buy 50 cartons get 5 free extra cartons
Buy 100 cartons get 10 free extra cartons
Buy N200 cartons get 20 free extra cartons
HOW DO I ORDER?
Proceed to the bank to pay for your starter pack
1. Pay for the number of cartons you want to buy
to Bethelmendels Nigeria, Zenith bank, A/C: 1012765017
2. If you stay outside Lagos include N3, 000/ carton for transportation
3. After payment, send an SMS of your name, phone number and location to 08036911296
Office Address
27 Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Obafemi Awolowo Way
By, Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng
www.mendelsfootwears.com
08036911296, 08180065490

About Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd
We are foremost importers and manufacturers of footwears in Nigeria. We are the owners of Nigeria’s number one online wholesale storewww.bethelmendels.com.ng . where you can source for over 1000 hot marketable products @ factory cheap prices, you could resell at attractive profit margins. We have thousands of distributor/resellers and partners spread across Nigeria and West Africa sub-region. We are Manufacturers representative to companies in China and many European countries. Our greatest achievement as an organization is the thousands of people who we have empowered through our various trainings and product opportunities for the past 17 years of our existence.

(1) (Reply)

Heat Press Machine 4 Sale!!! / Become A Professional Makeup Artist And Be Your Own BOSS This 2013. / Gorgeous Sky Blue Colour Aso-ebi Styles For Owambe/ Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.