Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,115 members, 7,957,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. (2103 Views)

Learn To Sketch Fashion Figures In 4 Weeks / Learn To Make Bags,shoesand Accessories With Ankara,african Fabrics And Leather / Learn To Make Beads And All Kinds Of Bead Jeweries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
LEARN TO SKETCH STANDARD FASHION FIGURES IN FOUR WEEKS!!!
Ideally, fashion illustration or fashion drawing marks the beginning of the process of garment production, however it almost non-existent in the Nigerian fashion industry. Why is this? You might ask, well to answer this question, I’ll have to give a brief insight into the happenings in the Nigerian fashion industry today.
Back in the day, fashion design or tailoring as it was more popularly known, was seen as an occupation for school drop outs and people who could not pursue higher education. However, with the emergence of well-educated and enlightened folks coming into the industry in the 90’s and early 2000’s such as the likes of Deola Sagoe, Lisa Folawiyo and co, honor was given to the profession and more educated people were drawn into the trade. As time passed and the economic situation worsened and more people were let off their jobs, a lot of them ventured into fashion design as the next viable alternative. Thus the industry became populated with people who had no real passion or talent but saw fashion as a way out of economic frustration. Thus you had people who could neither conceptualize nor draw a straight line become tailors, dressmakers and designers.
Thus it is for these people that I am organizing a 4 week training in fashion drawing and design. Are you a designer and cannot draw a straight line, or you have some drawing skill but have not honed it in the area of fashion design, then this training is for you! I will teach you the fundamentals of fashion drawing and design such that at the end of the course, you should be able to do the following:
Draw standard fashion figures.
Properly combine colours
Style different figure types
Put together a proper fashion collection.
The training starts in the first week in October and will continue for four weeks. You get a training pack consisting of a text on fashion illustration, a sketch pad, and good quality stationary. All these for a token of N25,000.00. As an added incentive, the first five people to register get a 10% discount off the course fee. For further enquiries, please contact Omo on 08055921473 or 08171583185 or email me at omonighoimonah@yahoo.com or omoaitoimonah@gmail.com. Please visit my blog (naijafashionillustrated.) to read my profile and also view some of my work.
Cheers and hope to hear from you soon. check this thread for some of my designs https://www.nairaland.com/1326777/how-nigerian-fashion-should-look
Kindly REGISTER BY PAYING THE SUM OF N25,000.00(TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA) TO GTB ACCOUNT: OMONIGHO IMONAH ACCT NO: 0106522377 BEFORE THE TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE OF SATURDAY 5TH OCTOBER BY 11AM. VENUE: 11 ABA JOHNSON CRESCENT, OFF ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA, LAGOS. THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE GET A 10% DISCOUNT!
Omonigho Aito-Imonah.
Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Learn the techniques of fashion drawing
Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by aitoehigie: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2013
Register
Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Learn to draw this good. Register now. limited slots available
Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Want to draw this well?

Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
More

Re: Learn To Sketch Standard Fashion Figures In Four Weeks! By Omonigho Aito-imonah. by 8ightball: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Limited spaces available

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Sew In 12 Weeks!! / Puma Men's El Rey Sneaker For Sale / Where To Buy Ray-ban Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.