Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Read About Oprah Winfrey's Biggest Fear. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read About Oprah Winfrey's Biggest Fear. (653 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / My Biggest Fear In Life (18+)pics Included / 10 Things You Should Know About Oprah On Her 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read About Oprah Winfrey's Biggest Fear. by theanonymous: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Guess who's not a fan of
balloons..you guessed right!
It's nobody but Oprah Winfrey. The supposedly richest
woman in the world said in a
video in promoting the
October issue of O Magazine
themed "Facing One's fear". The 59-year-old admits that
she's actually terrified of
balloons "I really don't like
balloons and for my 40th
birthday, my entire staff
threw a surprise birthday for me with balloons everywhere,
I had to walk through
balloons and I'm so, like, 'oh!
when is one going to pop?"
and when asked her phobia
for balloons, she said that they reminded her of gun shot
and it really freaks her out. So I advise any one getting
her a gift wrapped with
balloons..please reconsider.

Source: http://amebonetwork..com/2013/09/read-about-oprah-winfreys-biggest-fear.html?m=1

Re: Read About Oprah Winfrey's Biggest Fear. by tosingcfr(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin blow blow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now That Mikel Has Scored / Katy Perry Surpasses Justin Bieber as the Most Followed Person 0n Twitter / Father U-TURN Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.