Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper (1291 Views)

Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / Gambian Prince Attacks Nollywood Stars Over Land Gifts By President Of Gambia / Ice Prince Attacks Blogger Who Compared Him With MI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper by fedrick901(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-eso63vTrui8/UjH8geEv1-I/AAAAAAAADmA/J9mNEZaribk/s1600/ice-prince.jpg[/img]

Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince has reacted to a recent diss song directed at him. The rapper, Rukus had earlier bashed Ice Prince on his new freestyle ‘The list' questioning his lyrical ability. ‘Ice Prince, you that function guy, why the hell are your punches dry? I am transforming while you are under performing. You don’t believe in no bars, I swear this n***a is murmuring‘.

Ice Prince was obviously offended, so he went on to Twitter to respond, "You can drop 20 songs now and they still might not blow. If I drop 10 tweets about you, you’ll get an NEA nomination next year". Then adds "Nice raps but don’t start your career dissing me, Naeto, Vector or anyone else u intend to. You can never ever murder me on anything". Tweets below:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-T9TqpRwKLc0/UjIB9oZ6YZI/AAAAAAAADmQ/aVV5rGfDvww/s1600/Untitled+tweet.png[/img]

Read more @
http://www.9aijahouse.com/2013/09/you-can-never-ever-murder-me-ice-prince.html
Re: You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
k
Re: You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper by shaneroberts26: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Lol,i hav olways said it and i will keep on saying it.Ice Prince is and will never be a rapper.Thank God say e no b me talk am.Where dat Lolitua dey sef?Waiting for her take on dis grin
Re: You Can Never Ever Murder Me - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper by fedrick901(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
na you know

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Made Me Take Part In Project Fame - Olawale Ojo, Winner Project Fame 6 / “why I Always Sing About The Story Of My Life” – Olamide,a Must Read.. / Pics: Iyanya Spends Birthday At Ikoyi Prisons; Performs With Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.