Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Explanation And Possible Cure. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explanation And Possible Cure. (794 Views)

EBOLA VIRUS | Possible Cure!!! A Must Read / Hiv / Aids Possible Cure Www.baariz.com / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explanation And Possible Cure. by Cathaliya: 3:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Explanation and possible cure...!

I made a pot of stew with liver last week. I found out that whenever I eat this stew, I have the urge to puke and thats how it will be throughout the day.
This same predicament took me to hospital and all they have been treating was based on the lab results they got.
I still have this sensation and I vommit like someone who goes to urinate often and on.

I am begining to get scared o.... I need help o cus I dont wanna die young.
Re: Explanation And Possible Cure. by deejay717(f): 3:20am On Sep 13, 2013
Maybe it isn't fully cooked and you've gotten food poisoning.... Especially if this only happens when u eat the stew
Re: Explanation And Possible Cure. by Cathaliya: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2013
deejay717: Maybe it isn't fully cooked and you've gotten food poisoning.... Especially if this only happens when u eat the stew
I am one person who loves anything meat to be very soft...so I made sure I boiled it to that extent.
Re: Explanation And Possible Cure. by deejay717(f): 3:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm well just my opinion hopefully u get better
Re: Explanation And Possible Cure. by toaspromo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
U should stop fatty and oil foods
deworm yourself and detox ur system

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things That Are Surprisingly Good For you / The End Of HIV? / Facts About Ebola Virus - CDC, WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.