Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Abramovich, Chelsea Boss, Signs Lady Gaga For £1.5m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abramovich, Chelsea Boss, Signs Lady Gaga For £1.5m (1088 Views)

CHICS GOING GAGA FOR THIS! / Photo: Wow! See How A Fan Goes Gaga For Tonto Dikeh. / Trigger Happy Rihanna Gets Inked Again, Ties With Mariah, Beybey And Gaga For Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abramovich, Chelsea Boss, Signs Lady Gaga For £1.5m by Ojowanle: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2013
The owner of Chelsea football club, Roman Abramovich has reportedly signed a £1.5m contract with Lady Gaga, not to play for Chelsea but to perform at a star studded New Year’s eve concert.

According to The Sun newspaper, the songstress will perform for 90 minutes in one of the Billionaire’s yachts in front of other A-listers like Sean
‘Diddy’ Combs, Beyonce and husband, Jay-Z along with about 300 other guests.

The performance is said to be a gift for Roman’s partner, Daria ‘Dasha’ Zhukova, who is supposedly a big fan of the singer.

“Gaga is one of Dasha’s favourite performers so it was a big deal to land her. He paid a million over her usual asking price to compensate for the unsocial hours,” a source said.

Kings of Leon and Prince have both played at Roman’s New Year’s Eve parties in the past, according to The Sun.

Meanwhile, the 27-year-old singer, real name Stefani Germanotta, confessed she’s bored of being criticised for her behaviour and has worked hard to get where she is.

“Everyone is so cynical – that I can’t purely love my fans, or share an honest story about my past, without someone asking me if I really, truly struggled,” she fumed to the American edition of Elle magazine. “Do you know how much dirt I ate? Do you know the men I had to crawl through, the people that disrespected my body, my mind, my heart?”

The singer insisted she doesn’t want any sympathy and scoffed at the notion the pressure of fame affects her.
“What are you talking about pressure? I’m great under pressure,” she said. “I’m warrior. I’m Rocky, round 12.” The singer remarked.

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/abramovich-signs-lady-gaga-for-1-5m/
Re: Abramovich, Chelsea Boss, Signs Lady Gaga For £1.5m by dplomaticVal: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Money speaking saw-dust-e-kali cool cool cool

Movich ıs a real moneybag extraordinaire

Hope he also remits some largesse to Chelsea stalwarts soon smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Burns All Gifts Lavished On Her By Ex Chris Brown / Checkout Rita Dominic's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week / Check Out Annie Idibia Glowing Graciously In Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.