Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How To Get Sponsorship - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Sponsorship (1189 Views)

Land Survey Sponsorship Investment Opportunity / Investors Seeking For Sponsorship And Joint Venture / Invest In Land Sponsorship Lekki Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Sponsorship by joyblinks(f): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am thinking of coming up wiith a talent show which will involve lots of financial expenses. Please I will like to know how I can get to our telecommunication companies for sponsorship or even Indomies.

Waiting for response.
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by afortress(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
me too... Just want to patent first...
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by joyblinks(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
afortress: me too... Just want to patent first...

Patent?? How do you mean?
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by afortress(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Patent.... Mean all right reserved to me... Cos i tried the advert thing with former econet... My idea for an ad was running but never saw a penny...
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by Negro1: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2013
keep wasting ur time on getting patent, that aint gonna put a penny in ur wallet. The best u can do is to make them sign a non disclosure, non circulatory n non duplication agreement.
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by afortress(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Negro1: keep wasting ur time on getting patent, that aint gonna put a penny in ur wallet. The best u can do is to make them sign a non disclosure, non circulatory n non duplication agreement.
good advice... This would even be faster... Thanks
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by FOWOSIRE: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Negro1: keep wasting ur time on getting patent, that aint gonna put a penny in ur wallet. The best u can do is to make them sign a non disclosure, non circulatory n non duplication agreement.

Will this be before or after she has spoken to them and they have either accepted or declined. My guess is they will dismiss it as not relevant and they will then go ahead and implement it. FuNny thing is how do you prove its originally yours without them insulting you with a disgusting buy off. But with a patent. You stand a better chance legally.
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by Negro1: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2013
FOWOSIRE:
Will this be before or after she has spoken to them and they have either accepted or declined. My guess is they will dismiss it as not relevant and they will then go ahead and implement it. FuNny thing is how do you prove its originally yours without them insulting you with a disgusting buy off. But with a patent. You stand a better chance legally.
i dey laff u. If u like trade mark am sef, u r not d only one with an idea, if its a tangible inventory, that one still dey. But idea? Na only u fit think abi?
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by mekuilis(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2013
You could get a copyright at the Nigerian Copyright Commission somewhere around Costain,for #6,000.......its important you get a copyright @joyblinks. Pls lemme know the outcome,my email faithsvillemedia@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by alotofgrace(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ur idea.is similar to donald trump-produced and mark burnett-created tv series- the apprehentice. Burnett was already into tv show....he SECURED an appointment with an investor who values integrity and brand.....so I suggest u get soap opera ideas and b knowledgeable bout it. Otherwise be the bridge btw a tv dude and an investor creature
Re: How To Get Sponsorship by mekuilis(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2013
@alotofgrace,how are you sure the person won't just listen or read your idea,term it as crap and end up producing it?

(1) (Reply)

Gold Investors: Earn 85% ROI Daily Trading Gold... (serious INVESTOR ONLY) / 2017 May Be Financially Hard For You If You Only Have One Income Source. Learn.. / Is Cement Business Viable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.