Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Urgent Openings For Programers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Openings For Programers (566 Views)

Urgent Openings For Various Positions / Urgent Openings In The Fmcg Sector,managerial Positions / Urgent Openings For Personal(technical) Assistant And Front Desk Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Openings For Programers by afrobaby(f): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Please find below the required qualification or job experience for the Programmers we intend to employ.

1. Must be a graduate with BSC/HND in Computer science or related discipline

2. Must be an experienced PHP/Java Programmer

3. Knowledge in Mobile App. development(Android, blackberry, iOS) will be an advantage

4. Must be willing to relocate to Port Harcourt

Application closes by 04/10/2013.

Send CV to info@cinfores.com
Re: Urgent Openings For Programers by adewasco2k(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
MUST be a graduate of computer science? What a wrong notion.

How many graduate of computer are programmers?

70% of programmers in Nigeria didn't study and computer related course.

This poo should be address.
Re: Urgent Openings For Programers by afrobaby(f): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
adewasco2k: MUST be a graduate of computer science? What a wrong notion.

How many graduate of computer are programmers?

70% of programmers in Nigeria didn't study and computer related course.

This poo should be address.

U dey jump abi? Lolz, The emphasis was on BSc or HND and not the course, it was stated computer science or related discipline, they do not want someone with a lower qualification, you disappoint me with your response sha
Re: Urgent Openings For Programers by adewasco2k(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2013
afrobaby:

U dey jump abi? Lolz, The emphasis was on BSc or HND and not the course, it was stated computer science or related discipline, they do not want someone with a lower qualification, you disappoint me with your response sha

wait a sec!.....take a deep breath, now read this again, Must be a graduate with BSC/HND in Computer science or related discipline

This simply means: applicants must be a graduate with BSC or HND and also must be a graduate of computer or related discipline.

meaning if i studied agriculture and i am a good programmer, at the sight of my cv with agriculture, my cv will just get dumped.

The reason while i am saying all this, is not because i want to apply, i think for now i am comfortable with at my job place but the idea most HRs have about programming and other IT related jobs, they always try to tag such positions to graduates of computer science.

what if the post was like this,

- Must be a graduate with BSC or HND
- Degree/HND in Computer science or related discipline is an added advantage.

That will take care of your point.
Re: Urgent Openings For Programers by afrobaby(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ok, take a seat, look for a chilled drink and sip gently.
I am telling you categorically that this particular job is meant for graduates, and that MUST is specifically for degree not course, shey u get? I don't know about any other HR but for this one I know, course doesn't matter.
Re: Urgent Openings For Programers by adewasco2k(m): 3:12am On Sep 17, 2013
afrobaby: Ok, take a seat, look for a chilled drink and sip gently.
I am telling you categorically that this particular job is meant for graduates, and that MUST is specifically for degree not course, shey u get? I don't know about any other HR but for this one I know, course doesn't matter.

can you ever win an argument with a girl? hmmmm YouWin!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Live-in Nanny? / Head Teacher, Vacancy At Turning Point College / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.