Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) (2517 Views)

Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / "Rita You Are 43 Not 40" - Old Classmate Of Rita Dominic Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by dondumexx(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Rita dominic shared a photo of her late mom who died 18 years ago. may her soul rest in perfect peace. Their resemblance is strong.
http://dondumex..com/2013/09/photo-of-rita-dominics-late-mom.html

Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
only yuzedo can category confirm this I don't want to say one thing and he will come and say another!!
Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by yuzedo: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
oh rip mama. embarassed u were d gratest mother-inlaw dat i never never meet. cry

i will take care of ur sweet daugther like a true BiB (banana iceland bilonaire) shoud. angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by homesteady(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by fairygeh(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: oh rip mama. embarassed u were d gratest mother-inlaw dat i never never meet. cry

i will take care of ur sweet daugther like a true BiB (banana iceland bilonaire) shoud. angry
. Lmao
Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by demelza: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
The resemblance isnt all that mach. undecided
Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by Dhortunn(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anything interesting about this?
Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
If only she knw her daughter would refuse to marry undecided

Just thinking aloud sad
Re: Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance) by MsSpaqs(f): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm...bloggers of Life.It says 13 yrs ago on her Instagram page u pple av changed it 2 18

@Mama dominic rest in d bossom of d lord Ojare

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Girlfriend, Eva: See Her Assets In The Making / VIDEO: Ghanaian Doc Caught Raping Patient Before Performing Illegal Abortion 18+ / Photos Kim Kardashian Flashes Boobs In A Transparent Dress Letterman's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.