Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Everton V Chelsea Tomorow By 5.30pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton V Chelsea Tomorow By 5.30pm (787 Views)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Norwich Vs Arsenal Tomorrow By 5:30pm / Norwich City Vs Arsenal On Sat (20/10) By 5:30pm. Yarn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everton V Chelsea Tomorow By 5.30pm by kingsleyMbang(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Everton battle d blues 2morow by 5.30pm. Lets watch it wit some bottles of blue gins.
Re: Everton V Chelsea Tomorow By 5.30pm by SWEETEBUN: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
How do I open my 1960BET online account?

To create a 1960BET online account, visit https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897 follow directions to start experiencing the best of gaming excitement.

How do I make deposit into my online account?

To deposit money into your online account, choose any of the following multiple options available to you:

i. Direct Bank Deposit

You can make a deposit into our bank account.

Please fill in your Username and your 1960BET.ng Account Number as Depositor's name on your teller.
E.g. Ugochukwu 1234

As soon as we have received your deposit, we will credit the funds to your betting account. So you can start betting immediately.

Remember to fill in the bank deposit teller your Username and 1960BET.ng account number when you make a deposit/transfer.

Our Bank Details:
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Winners Bookmaker Nigeria Ltd
Account Number: 0109248643

Tell us about your deposit details
To help us match the deposit with your account please drop us an email to payment@1960bet.ng with the following deposit details after you have made the bank deposit.

Username:
Teller number:
1960BET.ng Account Number:
Depositor name:
Amount:
Deposit Date:
Additional information:

ii. Using all Nigeria Banks Accredited Debit cards (ATM cards)
iii. Via Mobile money (ReadyCash, firstbank, skyebank, Stanbic and GTBank mobile banking platforms) iv. In 1960BET Shops nationwide

What is the minimum amount I can deposit into my online account?

The minimum amount you can deposit into your online account is N500 (Five hundred Naira Only)

Is there any limit to the amount I can win?

What is the minimum stake amount for online bets?

The minimum amount to place bet is N20 (Twenty Naira only)

Is there any limit to the amount I can win?
YES, the maximum payout on bet winnings is restricted to N1M (One Million Naira Only). Any bet wins exceeding the set amount shall be automatically reduced to the One Million Naira limit.

How is withdrawal processed?

In-Bank Withdrawals are processed daily and withdrawals start by 12noon, Mondays to Fridays. The Mobile money withdrawal runs for 7 days a week (Monday to Sunday) once a day at 2 pm.You can withdraw from your account using any of the options below:
i. Daily Bank withdrawals
ii. 1960BET Loyalty Debit Cards
iii. Mobile Money (ReadyCash)
iv. 1960BET Shops Nationwide

visit:https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Retires From Professional Football. / Manchester United Complete Triple Transfer Swoop Of Sterling, Nicolas, Dani / Messi Rejects Barcelona’s New Contract, May Leave Soon – Man City Warms Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.