Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ie Sends Mozilla A New Cake For Firefox 3 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ie Sends Mozilla A New Cake For Firefox 3 (1805 Views)

Download Mozilla Firefox For Java Phone Here!!! / Configure Proxy Settings In Mozilla Firefox / Crack To Speed Up Mozilla Firefox About 3-30x Faster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ie Sends Mozilla A New Cake For Firefox 3 by HC: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
IE Sends Mozilla a New Cake for Firefox 3

June 17, 2008 at 4:17 pm
Filed Under Humor, Mozilla, Technology
57701 people have read this post.

Sean from Microsoft came by just a few minutes ago to drop off a cake for the Internet Explorer team. As people may recall, the IE team sent Mozilla a cake after Firefox 2 shipped and it seems that they wanted to continue the tradition.

Sean and I used to work together and I happened to be the one that saw him as he came in so he presented the cake to me and John Lilly and we then took it around to staff. I think people found it amusing and the ā€œEā€ portion of the Firefox 2 cake, which is preserved in our freezer to this day, was pulled out for comparison. I must say, the new cake is much nicer (and much less brown) than the old one.

SOURCE: http://www.arcanology.com/2008/06/17/ie-sends-mozilla-a-new-cake-for-firefox-3/

Re: Ie Sends Mozilla A New Cake For Firefox 3 by yawatide(f): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
Capitalism at its best.

If na naija, no b cake dem for send dem, na air forces or assassins. Kai! We have some ways to go in our obodo country
Re: Ie Sends Mozilla A New Cake For Firefox 3 by a4extra: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
lol, i agree ooo, we no like ourslves for naija, even rivals celebrate with each other in the us
Re: Ie Sends Mozilla A New Cake For Firefox 3 by niyyie(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2008
grin grin grin

Nice cake. Why preserve it anyway? If its for history, just take close shots of it in high resolution and eat the thing!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Take Control Of My Website? / Php: Converting Timestamp To Word / How Did Nairaland (Seun) Gets Traffic To His Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.