Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Do You Pay Nepa Bill? Stop Paying For Electricity! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Pay Nepa Bill? Stop Paying For Electricity! (1788 Views)

How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? / Jv Partner For Electricity Project / Problem of PHCN/NEPA: Price Of Electricity Is Too Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pay Nepa Bill? Stop Paying For Electricity! by webpro(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
STOP PAYING FOR ELECTRICITY!
START USING FREE ELECTRICITY

The world is changing tremendously and convenience if becoming the watch word.
The situation of the country is not even making things easier.
Don’t you get tired of paying for electricity and yet you don’t see the light. The price of running fuel for generators is becoming a problem, because its now of high demand and when there is high demand, there will always be high cost.

The good news is this; you can now end these above problems and start using free electricity. Yes this is true, real, easy, efficient, no noise, no pollution, no gas, constant and 100% FREE. THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH JUST A BATTERY AND INVERTER.
This sound unbelievable right? Well it is now a reality; it is an outcome of a 3 years intensive research and thoughts. It doesn’t even end there; the process has been simplified that you can start using it today. Think of how much you will save when you stop buying costly fuel to run your generator. Think of using light anytime you need it and not waiting for nepa (PHCN) to bring light. I know that you business needs constant electricity to succeed very well. Even your house needs stable electricity; well that is why I took my time to bringing you this information.

Oh there is something am forgetting, this also very cheap, there is no cost at all, once you set it up. You will never pay forever and ever. Until you get tired of it. You are going to make thousands if not millions helping your neighbors and friends and even people around to set this up, because everybody needs light. Call me and get the information on how to set up your free and constant electricity on V.C.D. it is not even up to N5000. How cheap. Start investing your money on stocks and other profitable ventures instead of paying for unavailable electricity. This is my number 07031985934, am waiting for your call. I will bring the C.D to your house so that you will see before paying, if you are outside Lagos, no problem, you will get it too. Am waiting for the first 20 people that will get N1000 discount.

Don’t miss this.
Re: Do You Pay Nepa Bill? Stop Paying For Electricity! by domwas2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi man, how can i stop paying for electricity while i'm still gonno use that same electricity to charge my inverter,
Re: Do You Pay Nepa Bill? Stop Paying For Electricity! by FXPro2: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
how does it work I DON'T UNDERSTAND kiss

(1) (Reply)

Starting Waste Management Business / Big Businesses In Enugu & Onitsha: Pls Read! / Share Your Experience On The New Nigeria Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.