Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (25580 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Toroze(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
The link for Cwm takes me to xda rooting cwm and development of the gionee p2 or is it the same cwm both phones use
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by IZUKWU(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
x-real:

Doesn't work. Will leave ur phone improperly rooted and make ur ram very slow
is there another way to root this device without using pc apart from this franroot that doesn't work completely.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
IZUKWU: is there another way to root this device without using pc apart from this franroot that doesn't work completely.
use framaroot v1.6.0 it is working 100%...

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
any update for the custom rom for p2
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by unyimeobong7: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
will gionee p2 get the newest android 4.4 software upgrate as it is being release?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by tunsmart: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2013
I get the basic concept of rooting,but can anybody in clear terms explain what the clock word mode recovery is, and the the custom ROM means, and their direct application to every day usage of the phone. In layman terms please,thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by nani667: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2013
tunsmart: I get the basic concept of rooting,but can anybody in clear terms explain what the clock word mode recovery is, and the the custom ROM means, and their direct application to every day usage of the phone. In layman terms please,thanks.

Google is always your friend bro...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls someone pprt lewa os to pioneer p2... i tried but it didnt worked... i used mtk porting guide on xda...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by renod(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
guyz does installing cmw on p2 needs pc or it can b done on the device
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
renod: guyz does installing cmw on p2 needs pc or it can b done on the device
USING PC IS NECESSARY
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by renod(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
AshuGite:
USING PC IS NECESSARY
aiit...tnx man
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by renod(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
AshuGite:
USING PC IS NECESSARY
i read anoda way to install cwm on d first page of diz thread nd dat does not mention the use of pc in it....*confused*
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
renod: i read anoda way to install cwm on d first page of diz thread nd dat does not mention the use of pc in it....*confused*
rootin doesnt require pc but cwm need it caus the tools to be used require a pc...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Kamaye(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
unyimeobong7: will gionee p2 get the newest android 4.4 software upgrate as it is being release?
oga step by step nah! P2 is on 4.2.2 now let's see if it gets 4.3 first then 4.4.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Addict000(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
AshuGite:
rootin doesnt require pc but cwm need it caus the tools to be used require a pc...
pls how do I root without PC? I have been having problem wit rooting my new gionee p2
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Addict000: pls how do I root without PC? I have been having problem wit rooting my new gionee p2
use framaroot v1.6.0.. search on google.. see a screeshot posted above.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by tunsmart: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
I rooted my p2 successfully yesterday, perfectly,I flashed in the CWM too,my device is perfectly backed up too,no risk of bricking,what is left now is a working best custom ROM for this beauty of a phone,can anybody help in the house help on that
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by shovikishere: 3:23am On Nov 18, 2013
can anyone give me the stock launcher from gionee p2....i have deleted my one accidentally....but i want to use gionee themes...

plz give me the launcher.. it's urgent
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by AshuGite: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
shovikishere: can anyone give me the stock launcher from gionee p2....i have deleted my one accidentally....but i want to use gionee themes...

plz give me the launcher.. it's urgent
Download from below link...
http://www.4shared.com/mobile/FE3yqIKM/GNLauncherPlus.html
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by slikcipher(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=directonpc]Here we go, this thread is for the new gionee p2 that runs on latest android 4.2.2, 512mb Ram and 4gb ROM.

Rooting process
REQUIREMENTS
1-working brain(if you can count 1-10 it means you have it)

2-a working internet connection (on pc or your p2
3-a computer(laptop or desktop)
4-Rooting tool plus drivers.
links
1usb drivers: http://pdanet.co/bin/PdaNetA4126.exe
2Motochopper(root tool): http://vulnfactory.org/public/motochopper.zip

root steps
*enable usb debugging in developer mode*
1. Install the usb drivers to your computer, during the installation when you get to
this stage
[img]http://1.bp..com/-s_jmtQUACDI/UJjyLabLYSI/AAAAAAAAB6Q/JlpGVxg8Fbs/s1600/pdanet_driver_install_screen.jpg[/img]
Select OTHERS and connect your phone to the computer then click next till installation is completed

2.extract the content of motochopper.zip to disktop and execute the run.bat file the file will guide you through the rest.
Credits to poster @http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2399708

tested by directonpc on gionee p2

working clock work mod CWM Done by Emmikem

Wheres the img file?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by slikcipher(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
can some please mailo me the link to d img file... thanks

slikcipher@gmail.com
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Geniusvic(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
slikcipher: can some please mailo me the link to d img file... thanks

slikcipher@gmail.com
That method didn't work.. Install cwm with mtkdroid tools
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Xxpress(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2013
just a few question. can I unroot my gp2 after rooting it. what's the meaning of CMW and what's its functions.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls help. Do I need to root my phone before I can play PES 2012 with it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls help. Do I need to root my phone before I can install and undecidedplay PES 2012 with it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Macbrown10: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wazzaowner: Just Rootd my P2 wth Pda.net nd Eroot

pls guy can u send me d files via email pls jitebrown@gmail.com.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by harden(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2013
plz sum1 shud give me a link of drama root and d process on how to root did baby plz
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by Macbrown10: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wazzaowner: Just Rootd my P2 wth Pda.net nd Eroot

so how is t hope no prob my guy bcz i wish to do so soon
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by mustak: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guys I want gionee p2 play store app with data if
possible. I accidentally deleted play store app
using titanium backup app but when I tried to
install another play store app as third party
application it is always crashing. I don't know what
to do. I tried every possible solution but none of is
working. if somebody has gionee p2 play store
app with data then please share.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by xplicity1(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development by akpojobaro(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
pls help me, my gionee pioneer has been locked, patern unlock, pls i need help, i have tried vol. Down+power key, bouh its not working, help pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.