Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Ten Commandments Of Human Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relationship (524 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Marriage / The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / 10 Commandments Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of Human Relationship by Richbee(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
1. Speak to people.
There is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting.

2. Smile at people.
It takes 72 muscles to frown but just 14 to smile.

3. Call people by name
The sweetest music is the sound of his/her own name

4. Be friendly and helpful.

5. Be cordial.
Speak and act as if everything you do is geniue pleasure.

6. Be genuinely interested in people.
You can like everybody if u try.

7. Be generous with praise.
Cautious with criticism

8. Be considerate of the feelings of others.
It will be appreciated.

9. Be thoughtful of the opinions of others.
There are three sides to a controversy... yours, the other person's and the right one.

10. Be alert to give service.
What counts in life is what we do for others.

Have a blessed and 'rested' weekend.
Re: The Ten Commandments Of Human Relationship by Kanwulia: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Only to those who show me these.

I am not NATURALLY NICE. . . so I only accord niceties to NICE PEOPLE ONLY! kiss

You have to EARN them from moi!. . . AND VICE VERSA. kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Commitment In Your Marriage / ASUU Strike Will Be Over Soonest' Says Prof Okojie / Its About The Rights Of The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.