Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland (744 Views)

Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / Two Easy Steps On How To Get A Woman Mad. / Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by sunny3kng(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
With the recent excitement I have noticed with some nairalanders on being the first to comments, I have come up with my own list on how to be the first to comment on a 'Front Page material' topic. Follow these steps below and you'll be on front page with No1 comment in no time

1. Never start from the front.
Always go to the front page to read the latest and comment (bar 1st comment)
2. Start from the New Topics
Yea, you see "New" topic tab, top right hand side, click it. That's the best place to get them 'young' and fresh

3. Always 'scream' at the mods for it to be posted to the front page. The more you do that, the more some jobless fellows will join your "Front page things" party

3. Never post your gratitudes (to your family, friends, girlfriend, dog etc )immediately. If you do, expect the kick from the mods. Play the 'waiting game' till its on Front page, them boom edit your first post and viola you are the oga at the top.
4. Always obey the RULES. This cannot be over emphasised. You break the rules and you get kicked

Enjoy and Always remember never call it an END, in due TIME and season, THINGS will be better
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by fr3do(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hilarious
cheesy
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by boss123: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Smh
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by Kandaha: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
MOD's Front Page please. This is worth it &... Hope I didn't break any rule(s)
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by sunny3kng(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kandaha: MOD's Front Page please. This is worth it &... Hope I didn't break any rule(s)
Going through all Nairaland's 21 laws of survival. You are good.
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Front Page Things!!! LMAO

@OP
Very creative how you formed 'End Time Things'. . . Badoo cheesy
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by sunny3kng(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
jassie: Front Page Things!!! LMAO

@OP
Very creative how you formed 'End Time Things'. . . Badoo cheesy
Thanx Sir. Na you try pass
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
sunny3kng:
Thanx Sir. Na you try pass

You're welcome bro. . . and remember. . . Jesus is always Lord!!! cheesy
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by adepojuot: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
End time tinz
Re: 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland by yame014: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2013
@Op...i don try d 1st n 2nd step tire today ehn...mehn, its not easy to be first to comment o...i doff my cap for those that made it to fp in recent times o...cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Worlds Touqhest Riddle / Parrot / How To Know U Can Suck Kitty Kat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.