Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body (2386 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Bikini Body (photos) / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) / Yoruba Actresses Show Off Bikini Bods! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by Netz4(f): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by switdil(f): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2013
V never heard of her
N I don't care bout her name or her song
But this her body
Is a HIT grin grin
Especially her skin
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by Netz4(f): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2013
switdil: V never heard of her
But this her body
Is a HIT grin grin
Especially her skin
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by Netz4(f): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2013
switdil: V never heard of her
But this her body
Is a HIT grin grin
Especially her skin

How Ur Skin Take be? Swt?
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by fr3do(m): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2013
V never heard of her
But she makes tins go hard!!!
grin grin
love her skin
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by Ab025(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2013
Is it adult movie she wants to act or is it music she wants to sing....!! She better decide o.....

Btw, wat is wrong wit all this female musicians showing half-naked bodies always, must they stoop so low to sell their ugly music.....?
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by switdil(f): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Netz4:

How Ur Skin Take be? Swt?
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Is this not the same lady that claimed she had given her life to Christ and turned gospel singer?

Why has she returned to her old life?
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by Maygold30: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=fr3do][/quote] tongue
Re: Singer Maheeda Shows Off Bikini/unclad Body by fairygeh(f): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2013
The order of the day is now for ladies to be exposing their nyansh all in the disguise of showing off bikini bodies.cover up ladies.I am not a saint o and not hating but some things are not just right in showing to the public.Nice skin tone tho.I wonder what the world will be like in 10 years time,I guess appearing completely n ude in public would by then be considered as normal and fashionable.I weep for this generation.

(1) (Reply)

SHAME: Why Are These Big Girls Messing Up Like This? [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Formerly Dapo Adaralegbe Shows Off New Photo / Pastor Kris Okotie’s Shocking Secret Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.