Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth (1821 Views)

Davido's Brother Makes Shocking Revelation On Their Family Wealth. / Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar / Iyanya Denies Dating Tonto Dikeh & Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth by amakaikeng(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/skales-denies-dating-namibian-beauty.html
EME rapper Skales has discredited the tales that he is in a love relationship with Namibian born Kondja Aveil because of her family’s money. In an interview wth HipTV Skales said;

“I’ve gotten a lot of comments and all that saying I’m dating her because her parents are wealthy and that she bought me a car like that. The truth is, I really love her because her family are nice people and we have been together for a long time,” he said.

BTW. Skales recently bagged a degree in Office Management from Lead City University, so I don’t think he is doing badly considering his age and family background. Abeg, let’s cut him some slacks for whatever it is worth.

Skales, carry go jare, enjoy your relationship while it lasts. Naija babes are angry cos you left them for a Namibian beauty. #Lobatan! Hehhehehe…http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/skales-denies-dating-namibian-beauty.html

Re: Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth by phellycia2013(f): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Y she ₪☺ cuma comot all D̶̲̥̅̊ cloth? Mtscheew!!
Re: Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth by tpia5: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
who is skales?
Re: Skales Denies Dating Namibian Beauty Kondja Aveil Because Of Her Family’s Wealth by skales(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
tpia@:
who is skales?

U mean u dontt know or heard of me?

U must be a learner o.

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Return Me To My Parents – Tiwa Savage To Teebillz / Davido Has Another Talent Apart From Music - Guess What It's / Photos: Woman Who Urinated In Her In-laws Cups Of Tea For Over 1 Year Finally Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.