Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Natural Ways To Reverse The Effects Of Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Ways To Reverse The Effects Of Asthma (597 Views)

The Real Cause Of Asthma And How To Cure It / The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep / Reserved Medicine Save My Sister's Life From Danger Of Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Reverse The Effects Of Asthma by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Natural Ways to Reverse the Effects of Asthma

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/09/14/natural-ways-reverse-effects-asthma

More than 300 million people around the world suffer from asthma. While there are successful medical treatments out there, Carol Alt wants you to know about natural alternatives that treat and even reverse its effects.

Today on her show, A Healthy You and Carol Alt, Dr. Richard Firshein, the author of “Reversing Asthma,” and Christopher Moynes shared their own experiences.

Moynes used to suffer from asthma until he made some changes to his lifestyle. Something that has helped him immensely: bicycling in a sauna. “That has changed my life to the point where I don’t take my Ventolin anymore.”

By cutting out beer due to the wheat and staying away from gluten-rich foods, Moynes was able to begin the gradual process of reversing his asthma.

Dr. Firshein had a similar experience. After a near-fatal asthma attack, he changed his diet to include more raw foods and incorporated series of breathing exercises to his routine.

Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/09/14/natural-ways-reverse-effects-asthma#ixzz2eyHkk6S4

(1) (Reply)

The Five Steps Of A Breast Self-exam / 11 Weird Facts About Your Body / Ebola Doctor In Sierra Leone Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.