Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina (17429 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013

Meanwhile, I want all Nairalanders to think about this from a broader perspective for a second;

1. This girl was married off to a man at the age of 9. So none of you judgemental peoples here have any idea the kind of trauma that this girl has gone through in her 20year life. WHile most of you were still carrying your hello Kitty school bags and lunch packs, this girl was being viciously fvcked every night by an uncircumcised Pig lover..

2. AT 20, this girl has been a mother twice, Divorced and now has to engage in prostitution to fend for herself and her family. Meanwhile, most of you girls here have barely slept with up to 4 men in your 25 year old lives. Try and imagine yourself in her shoes before you get super judgemental.

3. Post-Partum depression or some sort of mental disorder is yet another factor to consider here. Shes a new mother in a village were new prostitute mothers are frowned upon. Imagine how much she makes from whoring first? then imagine how she would cater for tis child and her other responsibilities.. I'm sorry, but as much as what she did was bad.. I'm gonna say I understand.

Please lets all cool down the way we judge people o!! Some of you wuld kill yourselves if Life takes you from where you are now and throws you head first into the lives that people like her have to live with everyday..[/b]

Rest in Peace Dead Baby Boy.. #Thats All..

3 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by king9952: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
What realy have gone wrong with nairalanders/a.k.a tribalistic mud-sliders. Why must we turn any topic into tribal war against north or any tribe. Una take am easy abeg...
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Policewoman(f): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
I cannot imagine the pleasure a man derives from molesting a CHILD in the name of marriage, only to dump her in d name of divorce after a few years when he is tired of her a.s.s. I pity my fellow females in d north passing through this savagery.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by richybanky(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
OMG!!! WTF is dis? D girl shld be routen in jail.......RIP baby boy
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Tuntheycr7: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Married 11yrs ago and now 20. WTF ? Why wnt her husband forced her to divorce afta drilling her oil well. Even her father shud b kobokolised 4 given his dauta to a man at age 9
Team Yerima u see ya life?
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by king9952: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
orelove4liff: Source? Am not surprised cos it is coming frm d North. Anoda form of bokoharamism. She married 11yrs ago and she is now 20? How old was she wen she got married,9?
king9952: What realy have gone wrong with nairalanders/a.k.a tribalistic mud-sliders. Why must we turn any topic into tribal war against north or any tribe. Una take am easy abeg...
What realy have gone wrong with nairalanders/a.k.a tribalistic mud-sliders. Why must we turn any topic into tribal war against north or any tribe. Una take am easy abeg...
king9952: What realy have gone wrong with nairalanders/a.k.a tribalistic mud-sliders. Why must we turn any topic into tribal war against north or any tribe. Una take am easy abeg...
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by mathskill: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Those who abort babies are the same with her. Wickedness!
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by capricon: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
#TEAMYERIMA undecided
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Okaka27(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
why nt keep d baby and continue ur prostitution?
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by batstan(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
angry Whats the diff between she that does abortion and she that killed a toddler?
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by batstan(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
mathskill:
You are the one who is shallow in your thinking. The dead baby was as a result of prostitution and not early marriage. In fact the issue she got from her marriage is fine, sound and healthy. Tell me was the baby found in University of Ibadan toilet some months back from a child marriage? in fact the mother is educated yet she chose to dump new born baby. You just come up to such forums with a myopic and prejudiced mind to write incomprehensible things. Why can't you raise your voice to the booming business of baby factories in the south east.
WORD
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by passionate88: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hahahahaha... So hausa muslim dey do ashawooooooo?
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by mazinaija: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
dominique: But why did she bother carrying the child to term in the first place. That Hindatu (abi wetin she call herself sef?) Is one hell of a psychopath. The rate at which northerners rush in and out of marriage calls for alarm.
20-11=9
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
When are calling Is prostitution ?...What do You expect ?
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by eightsin(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
who do we blame? Her, her parents, her husband, d village head? Her friend who made the suggestion or the community at large?
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by abdulo4real: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
passionate88: Hahahahaha... So hausa muslim dey do ashawooooooo?
na today!!!!!
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Mznaett: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hmmmmm....It is well
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by pbling: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
ds inhumane,mariage is 4mature mind
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by japhmanuel: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
May dem poison the two women
ƪ(°͡▿▿▿▿▿▿°")͡ƪ grrrrrrr
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by pbling: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
ds pure inhumane,marriage is 4 mature soul
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by AnanseK(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
She could have easily enrolled into Abia or Anamra baby factory , work and network with her age group southern pregnant girls, and return home with 100k! (Baby girl is 80k in those booming factories, if I remember well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_byh7sS7Y5I

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Abia+Baby+factory+images&biw=1024&bih=645&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Oy43UsmUC_Hw2gX29YCYBw&ved=0CCkQsAQ
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kanwulia: Freeee world!
Her choice!!!

Next time beg una GOD to gif man dem womb, instead of BLOKOS and 2 ugly, wrinkled sacs of tadpole-ponds that keep leaking uncontrollably with bassaaaard-frogs! kiss

SHIKENA-SHIKENA OOOOOOH!!!

I be GOD wey dey give free will? undecided

NOT MY GADDDDDEM BIZZZ!!!

If wanno do some ALLA-H WORK. . . . .Take her to ASSSSHAWO-SHARIA court! kiss

JESUS WAS KILLED BY HIS OWN SO-CALLED CHILDREN WITH NAILS AND HAMMERS IN THE BALLS! By the will of UNA FATHER!!! grin

Abeg, enjoy the LEGACY OF ANIMALISTC WICKEDNESS!!! kiss

IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS!!!

Somebarrrrrry HELLEP ME KYOUT HALLELOJAH!!!! AMEN!!!! cheesy

Shiiiiiior!
omg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what is nairaland without mgbeketoto my role model grin grin grin grin grin grin i've missed this woman die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny woman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by AnanseK(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
batstan: angry Whats the diff between she that does abortion and she that killed a toddler?
She did not kill a toddler ,she killed an infant - a neonate. Please read the story again. 4 day old baby is not a toddler.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by yunusintel(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
God wil see us through
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Dilant: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
I pity all northerners cos of dis stupid,babarick way of life dey ar living.Imagine a 20yrs old girl married 11yrs ago,may God forgive dem all.
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Meanwhile, I want all Nairalanders to think about this from a broader perspective for a second;

1. This girl was married off to a man at the age of 9. So none of you judgemental peoples here have any idea the kind of trauma that this girl has gone through in her 20year life. WHile most of you were still carrying your hello Kitty school bags and lunch packs, this girl was being viciously fvcked every night by an uncircumcised Pig lover..

2. AT 20, this girl has been a mother twice, Divorced and now has to engage in prostitution to fend for herself and her family. Meanwhile, most of you girls here have barely slept with up to 4 men in your 25 year old lives. Try and imagine yourself in her shoes before you get super judgemental.

3. Post-Partum depression or some sort of mental disorder is yet another factor to consider here. Shes a new mother in a village were new prostitute mothers are frowned upon. Imagine how much she makes from whoring first? then imagine how she would cater for tis child and her other responsibilities.. I'm sorry, but as much as what she did was bad.. I'm gonna say I understand.

Please lets all cool down the way we judge people o!! Some of you wuld kill yourselves if Life takes you from where you are now and throws you head first into the lives that people like her have to live with everyday..[/b]

Rest in Peace Dead Baby Boy.... #Thats All..
you have said it all.100 million likes
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Tinkybabe(f): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
mathskill:
You are the one who is shallow in your thinking. The dead baby was as a result of prostitution and not early marriage. In fact the issue she got from her marriage is fine, sound and healthy. Tell me was the baby found in University of Ibadan toilet some months back from a child marriage? in fact the mother is educated yet she chose to dump new born baby. You just come up to such forums with a myopic and prejudiced mind to write incomprehensible things. Why can't you raise your voice to the booming business of baby factories in the south east.
This is the reply to your insensitive comment and if your head cannot comprehend this, then I give up!

Okija_juju:

God bless you Okija!
Re: Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina by Tobiustobius: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Maybe she wouldn't be selling herself as a means of livelihood if she had an education. Maybe she wouldn't have gotten pregnant if she had had access to good contraceptive care. Maybe she wouldn't have killed an innocent child if it didn't mean the end of life as she knew it. Maybe she wouldn't have gone down the road she did, if she'd seen a better way.

She is a product of her circumstances. This is the result of poverty and repressive views towards women's reproductive rights.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? / GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.