Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? (1313 Views)

Which Application Do You Use Most On Your Phone (game Or App) ??? / Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Please what are the alternative keys for the blackberry keys ( call key, menu key, escape key and end key)? Those keys of mine are non functional now and since I am in another country can't do replacement ( warranty still valid) till weeks after I return to my country. So what other keys or combination of keys can be used to accept a call ( when the call key is not functional), or alternative keys or combinations when the menu key is non functional , how to go back or return when escape is non fictional and how to end a call when the red end call button is non functional? Or is there an app out there ? Since the touchscreen and trackball works fine
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by Evergreen4(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Try d curved arrow , it has multiple fuction
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Evergreen4: Try d curved arrow , it has multiple fuction
If u mean the one before the end key, then that is the escape key which I already said was non functional

And the enter key is not an alternative
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Any?
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Blackberry doesn't support replacement of the default keys by use of an app like android does. You just have to fix your keys. Sorry mate.
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
henryskywalker2003: Blackberry doesn't support replacement of the default keys by use of an app like android does. You just have to fix your keys. Sorry mate.
Don't think so, I found an app for the replacement of non functional trackball in blackberry just like andriod does so i guess u were just speculative
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bump
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Bump...
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2013
rasheedlorna:
Don't think so, I found an app for the replacement of non functional trackball in blackberry just like andriod does so i guess u were just speculative

I see. Problem solved then. Guess I was wrong. What's the name of the app and why are you still bumping the thread since you've gotten a solution?
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

I see. Problem solved then. Guess I was wrong. What's the name of the app and why are you still bumping the thread since you've gotten a solution?
You were wrong and I suggest u learn to read properly and carefully before rushing to post comments. There is an app for malfunctioning trackball in blackberry, same as there is for andriod....I don't have a malfunctioning trackball, but malfunctioning navigation keypads. If u had read my post carefully you would have seen u are asking already answered questions
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bump
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bump
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:30am On Sep 20, 2013
rasheedlorna:
You were wrong and I suggest u learn to read properly and carefully before rushing to post comments. There is an app for malfunctioning trackball in blackberry, same as there is for andriod ....I don't have a malfunctioning trackball, but malfunctioning navigation keypads. If u had read my post carefully you would have seen u are asking already answered questions

Ok. Saw my error and read your post twice now before posting this time. You said you needed an app to emulate the functionality of some keys on your keypad and I told you that it's not possible, you cited an app for replacing the functionality of the trackpad as a basis of your assertion that I was speculating. Hmmm... I am more surprised you used that to prove your point and then turn around to tell me that is not the same issue with what you're facing. Then again I couldn't help noticing the bolded. Never knew Android phones with trackpad exists. Hmmm......
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Ok. Saw my error and read your post twice now before posting this time. You said you needed an app to emulate the functionality of some keys on your keypad and I told you that it's not possible, you cited an app for replacing the functionality of the trackpad as a basis of your assertion that I was speculating. Hmmm... I am more surprised you used that to prove your point and then turn around to tell me that is not the same issue with what you're facing. Then again I couldn't help noticing the bolded. Never knew Android phones with trackpad exists. Hmmm......
Yes cos u were rushing in replying with speculation when you could just have read carefully and did a research before trying to replace your wrong speculation as fact. Now that u know u can stop speculating wrongly and only conclude when you have your facts right
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
rasheedlorna:
Yes cos u were rushing in replying with speculation when you could just have read carefully and did a research before trying to replace your wrong speculation as fact. Now that u know u can stop speculating wrongly and only conclude when you have your facts right

Lol. I guess you and Sheldon from Big Bang Theory has something in common. The concept of sarcasm eludes you. Well, good luck in your quest, and do let me know when you do finally get it.
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by rasheedlorna: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

Lol. I guess you and Sheldon from Big Bang Theory has something in common. The concept of sarcasm eludes you. Well, good luck in your quest, and do let me know when you do finally get it.
Lol I guess u are feeling like a wounded lion cos u were so sure with your false speculation without research, u now feel stupid that u were so confident of your speculation which was rubbished by me grin
Well take this as a lesson, when someone asks for a solution and u have no clue about it, move on to threads u have clues about (that is if u have any solution to anything at all) instead of making false assumptions and trying to pass them as truths tongue
Re: Alternative Keys Or App For Bb Navigation Keypad (call, Menu, Escape, End Keys)? by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol. **Scilian accent** Whatever ya say baws. Just don't forget to give me the news. Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!! How Can I Re Download Social Feed 1.0.0.58 / Tecno M7 Or Infinix Racebolt Q451: Which Should I Buy? / My Phone Front Camera Is Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.