Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Deleted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deleted (2609 Views)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted ...and Later Deleted *sigh* / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by dauctor: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Deleted
Re: Deleted by 3ace(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Make dem dey compete na. House wey una no go carry go heaven. You can build the most expensive house but must you make noise about it. Silly immatured goons!
Re: Deleted by badmarket: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2013
congrats to him.
Re: Deleted by tyson99(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2013
I hope he's not comparing his ijebu ode mansion to Orji kalu's own

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2013
hope it isnt that d0g cage in Ijebu that he is claiming to be the most expensive house,if its that house then he is smoking pawpaw leave.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Clemzy16(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Is this the new trend...

Bimbo Thomas claims to have bigger bombs than Cossy Orjiakor.

Now this dude. It's funny how they can say or do anything just to get cheap publicity.

Well it sure helps, looking at miley cyrus, she got all the popularity she wanted with the stunt she pulled last month. Now i'm rocking her two hot new singles 'we cant stop' and 'wrecking 'balls'.
Re: Deleted by nedu2000(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2013
dauctor: I know at the time of Aare Kashimawo Abiola, he happened to be the one that had the most expensive house in Nigeria. Then, about three years ago, a friend of my sent some house pictures to my email. The pictures were of a very beautiful house with walls covers with gold. My friend claims that the house belongs to IBB. Then, about six months ago, I read in the news that Former Governor Orji Kalu has a very big and expansive house in his village. The paper describes the house as the most expensive in Nigeria. Now, Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde says his house is the most expensive in Nigeria. Who knows which of these houses the biggest and most expensive in Nigeria?

http://www.mrsolos.com/2013/09/i-have-biggest-and-most-expensive-house.html#more
k
Re: Deleted by phillippiano(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Nonsense..
Re: Deleted by angelTI(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Who da poo is marshal ayinde? Empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Deleted by SlyIg(f): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2013
nedu2000: k
ok na...
Re: Deleted by Danhumprey: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
angel TI: Who da poo is marshal ayinde? Empty barrels make the loudest noise
Abi ooo? Who even know him beyond The shore of Ijebu ode where the so-called house is sited? undecided
Re: Deleted by dplomaticVal: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2013
how mny hectares is it?

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Delivered Live At SCOAN Just Now (pixs) / Emmanuel Adebayor Sacks Mother From His house Over “juju” Claims / Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.