Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

“empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans (6671 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by silverdam(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Lmao! Naija! Just recently nollywood actress
Empress Njamah had an interview that would
make you go ‘Huh?’ with Punch where she said
she had 285 shoes and gave out 85 with 200 left.
She also said there was a time she bought a
perfume for N300,000.
She said:
"I was able to give out 85 pairs of shoes to
orphanages in Abuja and Lagos. I was left
with more than 200. You would feel you
have given out enough but at the end of the
day, when you go back and count, you will
find out that they are still there.
On her love for perfume
I am a perfume person. I have bought a
perfume that is worth over N300, 000. I
have over 200 bottles. It is either you are
into something or you are not. It doesn’t
mean that there is no cheaper perfume that
smells better than that one, but it is
something you like and you want to pick it."

Well, fans actually saw this interview as pride
and irritating… Was actually going through
Nairaland and I saw these comments and I can’t
help than to publish it… See few of dem below
*rotfl

More here:[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/09/16/empress-njamah-has-strong-body-odour-and-epilepticon-foot-fans/[/url]

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by lepasharon(f): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by 3ace(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2013
OP, na how u sef com take different from dis Empress now? Should a thread be created for this?

1 Like

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by goldfish80(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2013
OP, you munched My comment without permission? You will hear from My laywers! angry

1 Like

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2013
lol,see washing.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Clemzy16(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha abeg make una come join me laff. ROFLMAO!

obviously this yeyebrity was telling an empty pride.

even if it's true, there are better things to donate to an orphanage home other than used shoes, not like they were 'shoeless' like one 'oga at the top' smh.

as a guy, i personally do not like perfumes cause i feel it was originally made for people who have body odour and also attracts unnecessary attention.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Sijo01(f): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Iyam outta hia.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Lol Ramsey Noah dey make call
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Arosa(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2013
Clemzy16: Hahahahahahahahaha abeg make una come join me laff. ROFLMAO!

even if it's true, there are better things to donate to an orphanage home other than used shoes, not like they were 'shoeless' like one 'oga at the top' smh.

as a guy, i personally do not like perfumes cause i feel it was originally made for people who have body odour and also attracts unnecessary attention.

Don't let your nose deceive you, if you do not use perfume you going to smell bad. (the human body is an odour producing factory.) angry

2 Likes

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2013
SO NA BB THIS O.P DEY USE??hmmm ..

lol.. in a wierd way tho.. i dunno.. but empress isnt among those yeyebrities i hate.... I DONT pick up ANY NEWS ON HER .... dunno ... she iz ok...

1 Like

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by silverdam(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: SO NA BB THIS O.P DEY USE??hmmm ..

lol.. in a wierd way tho.. i dunno.. but empress isnt among those yeyebrities i hate.... I DONT pick up ANY NEWS ON HER .... dunno ... she iz ok...

Yes! I use blackberry, there is more power in bb than we think ooo.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Clemzy16(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Arosa:

Don't let your nose deceive you, if you do not use perfume you going to smell bad. (the human body is an odour producing factory.) angry
maybe you, definately not me.

by the way, no be this girl i hear say timaya dey knack one time like that.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Arosa:

I can smell his body odor from here... *vomits*
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Clemzy16: maybe you, definately not me.

by the way, no be this girl i hear say timaya dey knack one time like that.

You Berra start wearing one. Maybe the odor Is neutral to you but ppl around you are dying in silence.

3 Likes

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Clemzy16(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

You Berra start wearing one. Maybe the odor Is neutral to you but ppl around you are dying in silence.

see who is talking. well i'm not suprised, people will always believe their problem is everybody's problem.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Clemzy16: see who is talking. well i'm not suprised, people will always believe their problem is everybody's problem.

Wear a cologne boy! It's no brainer, even if you stay in the AC all day, you gonna smell wierd. Considering the high temperature in Nigeria, na you Sabi.

If I see you real life, I still tell you same then you will be more embarrassed. It doesn't affect you but others should be considered. angry

1 Like

Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Arosa(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2013
I think I have read that our noses get so used to one smell that after a
time it gets filtered out of out olfactory radar. If this is so, isn't there a
danger of over-application of one's scent or too many re-sprays?

I must admit I find it amazing that a friend of mine, who has dogs, seems to be
totally unaware of how much her house smells of them! I don't like to point it
out to her, but I am sure she doesn't notice the stench anymore.

Do any of you fail to notice your own scent after a few hours (or minutes even?)

The only ones I own that follow me around for ever are Angel (no surprise there,) Eau de
Rochas. Melongrano and Cinnabar. The rest seem to blend into my skin and become less part
of the atmosphere around me and more part of my body.

How do you feel about olfactory fatigue?

Most peeps don't know they smell, it's usually a stranger that can smell you better than you do yourself. Olfactory fatigue is when your nose get used to familiar smell. embarassed
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Arosa:

Most peeps don't know they smell, it's usually a stranger that can smell you better than you do yourself. Olfactory fatigue is when your nose get used to familiar smell. embarassed

And they tend to enjoy the smell until they get in an environment with sweet smell. See them feeling uncomfortable .
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by feARless1(f): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2013
We need 100 virgins blood read full story here:www.diamondodey..com
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by stunning4real: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
[b][/b]
Clemzy16: Hahahahahahahahaha abeg make una come join me laff. ROFLMAO!

na for ur own planet. Not necesay u wear a hard 1. I tell u is gud 2 smell nice.
Re: “empress Njamah Has Strong Body Odour And Epileptic On Foot” — Fans by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Perfumes aren't a must but anti-persperants/deodorants are a must.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya's 27th Birthday Cake / Wizkid & Davido Rock Black Outfit With Necklaces, Who Rock It Best. PHOTOS / Nollywood Actress, Ucheobi Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.