Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours (11607 Views)

Ini Edo Replies Her Critics With Lovely Photos Of Her CAPTIVATING AMVCA Dress / Beyonce Fuels More Pregnancy Rumours As She Covers Her Stomach Yet Again / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by arthur2k5: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vwESTsmJkmQ/UjYZGy7Fr1I/AAAAAAACB9A/ZwI74XnBKxo/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sae5VDlEP4Q/UjYZg-SucRI/AAAAAAACB9Q/s3LnjLK8pcY/s1600/3.png[/img]

Ini Edo has reacted to reports that she's expecting her first child with her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina. The report was based on the pic above Phillip shared from their vacation together, which supposedly showed the actress' baby bump. According to her people, Ini Edo isn't expecting!

Source:Naijagaga
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2013
O «♡̬̩̃̊»kk«♡̬̩̃̊»
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by goldfish80(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2013
I don't care if she's pregnant or not. Its not like she's My relative.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2013
HOW E TAKE CONCERN ME??
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by demelza: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2013
And some peeps were already giving her congratulatory messages.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by mosho2good: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please who is Ini Edo.......

Is he a human being or a animal.....

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Cestmoi1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
But maka why now? I already congratulated her in my mind.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by ghettodreamz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
How does this affects the fact that Nairaland is solely, and solely owned by Seun Osewa. gringringrin
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by PECO4KING(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ok dear but I sha love u
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
She looks like a beach whale in this pic grin madam Ini Edo, claim people's good wishes and stop being a drama queen. You are in the eye of the public, what did u expect? It's ok to receive accolade but not ok to make guesses? Smh

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Is it our fault you have a pot belly?

We see belle, we congratulate you...

Shikena

10 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Annie2gud(f): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Either Way...Congratulations Mrs Phillips.you are Indeed lucky.thank Ur stars that...you have a Husband.some ladies are weepin to have a man to call theirs.i know ppls ascersions on your personality can be very irritating.On behalf of All nlanders...Please Accept our Apologies.Thank Ma!!!
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Most Niger celebs r not intelectually in Order but I love M.I
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by mcdokwe(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
mosho2good: Please who is Ini Edo.......

must you comment ? If only your brain doesn't have some water in it, you would have either known who she is or how to read and go
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by ghettodreamz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Annie2gud: On behalf of All nlanders...Please Accept our Apologies. Thank Ma!!!

On behalf of you and who de apologies giv am?

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
**Bros abeg drex, make I piss**
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Crixina(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
joeydozzy: Is it our fault you have a pot belly?

We see belle, we congratulate you...

Shikena
guy missile dey ur mouth.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Madamspeaker(f): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
ahn ahn.....is she now ugly?
...well after mama purity,i 1da who's next...
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Crixina(f): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of the BARREN FOOL to be happy people are saying she is pregnant, she is there talking Nonsense! FOOL! angry
these words are harsh naw,haba!

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Crixina(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
LesbianBoy: Instead of the BARREN FOOL to be happy people are saying she is pregnant, she is there talking Nonsense! FOOL! angry
these words are harsh naw,haba!an coming from a guy is appalling

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by telim: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
your husband ride you and the product of riding is finally out. We congratulate u but u no happy. A bi na me say make you lie down make him insert him long thing. if u no like port the result out now.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: She looks like a beach whale in this pic grin madam Ini Edo, claim people's good wishes and stop being a drama queen. You are in the eye of the public, what did u expect? It's ok to receive accolade but not ok to make guesses? Smh
why all this comment on one person,..am still 4m her husband's place we are very caring pple,..am single if u don't mind..endeavor to contact me okay..
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by demelza: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
telim: your husband ride you and the product of riding is finally out. We congratulate u but u no happy. A bi na me say make you lie down make him insert him long thing. if u no like port the result out now.
This one suffers from a serious lack of comprehension.
ASUU, abeg call of strike before the small book wey some people learn go commot finish.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by alekxkiz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote
author=arthur2k5][img]http://4.bp..com/-vwESTsmJkmQ/UjYZGy7Fr1I/AAAAAAACB9A/ZwI74XnBKxo/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sae5VDlEP4Q/UjYZg-SucRI/AAAAAAACB9Q/s3LnjLK8pcY/s1600/3.png[/img]

Ini
Edo has reacted to reports that she's expecting her first child with
her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina. The report was based on the pic above
Phillip shared from their vacation together, which supposedly showed the
actress' baby bump. According to her people, Ini Edo isn't expecting!

Source:Naijagaga
[/quote].....aproko don kill our media houses wey make dem no dey mind dere biz again....purewater wey burst go surely throway
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Madam speaker: ahn ahn.....is she now ugly?
...well after mama purity,i 1da who's next...
prudent question 4m u,..U are the next on line don't u like me...am an Edo state too caring luvly guy,..am single contact me..
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Mznaett: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
@least,pple wey lyk "u don hear? Nd na wetin she tok mata?"go get mouth control smal...nd 4 al dos pple wey dey cal ha names,lyk... Barren,Fool etc...REMEMBER!!! Wat goes around comes around...even if she isn't pregnant today,how does "that"affect you Learn how to respect peoples lives please...

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by gbengaobaye: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
INI U TOO BORN MAKE PEOPLE REST.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
mosho2good: Please who is Ini Edo.......

Not funny!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by kaybyte: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
if she likes she can remain childless for the rest of her life is none of my biz.
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by Drizzyjusti(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
That thing no be any baby bump,na just big belly....Naija celebs no fit maintain dia flat stomach NAWA OO
Re: Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours by joywendy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
U ppl should free her joor! It is not easy being a celeb, the kind of lies that the media can come up with about them can make one even commit sucide.pls don't judge her she is frustated,u ppl should be considerate and not blasting her with insults. We all have things we have done wrong, since nobody is perfect we don't have the right to judge ppl bcuz of their imperfections.its her life,not urs.everyone deserves sme sense of privacy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today! / Throwback Picture Of Phyno Fino / New Method: How To Bomb Instagram As A Yahoo Boy And Catch Sure Client 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.