Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter (1980 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by arthur2k5: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gzC-fLSASV8/UjYzL3NJDhI/AAAAAAACB_A/WWluRSYMuAs/s320/00.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-120zcikzv4A/UjYzMlQ57TI/AAAAAAACB_I/aTWfKu7uqcc/s320/Frank-Edoho-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hZFm4FC87MM/UjYzNONKctI/AAAAAAACB_Q/SWP__IMDU60/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vTzCgFNGShY/UjYzNyIswYI/AAAAAAACB_Y/CLip6X5Lp1A/s1600/3.png[/img]

Frank is the host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in Nigeria...so he took Ebuka's diss personal. A smart Alec is someone whose sarcastic, wisecracking, or humorous manner is delivered in an "offensive", "obnoxious", or cocky way. Like a Know-it-all.

More Gist Visit:
Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by fr3do(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Efcc commision
Nepa authority
Nut union
ASUU assoication angry
Frsc commision
Sars squad

keep it rollin'
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by tellwisdom: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Who are they? sad
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by badmarket: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2013
who know them.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by homesteady(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2013
Frank edoho should STFU! They exposed his mistake and his now trying to beat around the bush! gringrin
He should have not replied the tweet since it was not really directed to him!
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by demelza: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2013
homesteady: Frank edoho should STFU! They exposed his mistake and his now trying to beat around the bush! gringrin
He should have not replied the tweet since it was not really directed to him!
What mistake?
Is he the one responsible for crafting the questions?
And he was right to respond, after all that is where he works. The only thing wrong is the tone in which he replied.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by homesteady(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: What mistake?
Is he the one responsible for crafting the questions?
And he was right to respond, after all that is where he works. The only thing wrong is the tone in which he replied.

That's why I said he shouldn't have replied the tweet, since it was not really directed to him! He was talking about the program not the host!
Besides, frank should have been wise enough not to mention the machine!
And yes! The tone! He sounds so arrogant! Was the smart Alec necessary?? He just keeps proving to the world that he is actually a wife beater!
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by Clemzy16(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2013
These two 'old cargos' are just showing public display of s`tupidity!
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by demelza: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2013
homesteady:

That's why I said he shouldn't have replied the tweet, since it was not really directed to him! He was talking about the program not the host!
Besides, frank should have been wise enough not to mention the machine!
And yes! The tone! He sounds so arrogant! Was the smart Alec necessary?? He just keeps proving to the world that he is actually a wife beater!
When you think of WWTBM, who is the first person that comes to mind? Frank is the face of WWTBM, everyone associates him with that. I still maintain that he is right to have responded.
And I agree with you about ths smart Alec part.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by Abbey2sam(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2013
What are this people saying
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
buh that was fatal mistake jooo.......its just like when I said GTB bank in public, I was seriously laughed at and I became very conscious of abbreviation.
Re: Frank Edoho Replies Ebuka Obi-uchendu On Twitter by swtme(f): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Frank edoho let me teach u,ATM means Automated Teller Machine,i know u felt it was Automated Teller Money that's y u added Machine.Olodo if na 2 beat woman u go sabi.......

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu And Bimp Are Dating & Living Together In Lekki / See This Celebrities Splash Around In Hot Bikini On The Beach In Hawaii (photos) / Too Much B00ty!! Kim Kardashian’s B*u*t*t Rips Skirt Off Thread (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.