Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photo Of Stella Damasus And Younger Actress Causes Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Stella Damasus And Younger Actress Causes Controversy (944 Views)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Yvonne Nelson’s body revealing dress Causes Controversy(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Stella Damasus And Younger Actress Causes Controversy by entadaplace1: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2013
The actress who’s currently in New York posted the photo a while ago with the caption ‘So proud of you my princess. The fastest rising movie star‘. A few hours later, she’s questioning why everyone thinks the younger lady is her daughter.

‘This photo has caused a lot of mayhem in the social media and I am loving it. The world will soon see how silly and gullible SOME of these writers and bloggers can be. Coming soon‘, Stella re-upped on her Instagram.

Two things we quickly learnt:

1. The young actress starred along with Damasus in the upcoming web series ‘Mix Match’ produced and directed by husband lover business partner Daniel Ademinokan.

2. Stella Damasus seems to feed off controversy like her life depends on it…

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Fixes His Teeth / “I Am Very Romantic” – Tonto Dikeh (watch Video) / Samklef Bought Me Costumes For My 1st Video- Says Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.