Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Need Professional Help On My Webcam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Professional Help On My Webcam (505 Views)

Pricing Info Needed: 2nd Hand Laptop With Webcam / I Need Help To Run My Webcam In My Dell Studio Xps 1640 On Windows 7 / New Hp Pavilion Tx1000 Notebookpc For Sale: Webcam, Remote Control: Price 140k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by KINGBEN1(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2013
pls i need someone to send me a link to download webcam cfn8243 installed on my dell d610 laptop. thanks
Re: I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2013
KING BEN: pls i need someone to send me a link to download webcam cfn8243 installed on my dell d610 laptop. thanks

Go to dell official website and locate the driver with your Laptop Model number
Re: I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by lifestyle1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Download youcam and install it on your laptop.
Re: I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by KINGBEN1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thanks a lot, eddiebruk and life_style
the webcam is not an official dell cam and no version of youcam works on it.
Re: I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
KING BEN: Thanks a lot, eddiebruk and life_style
the webcam is not an official dell cam and no version of youcam works on it.

If that is the case, then go through device manager to know the Model and Manufacturer of the webcam, with that you should be able to locate the Drivers with the info provided as manufacturer info on Device manager
Re: I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by KINGBEN1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
eddiebruk:

If that is the case, then go through device manager to know the Model and Manufacturer of the webcam, with that you should be able to locate the Drivers with the info provided as manufacturer info on Device manager

the model is CFN8243 web cam
Re: I Need Professional Help On My Webcam by Joel3(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
KING BEN:

the model is CFN8243 web cam
guy buy laptop with in built webcam bluetooth wifi. and save yourself for all those stress.

(1) (Reply)

Shopping For Menhas Become Easy Since The Inception Of E-commerce Big And Tall J / Microsoft Unveils Next Generation Surface 2 And Surface Pro 2 / How To Recover Lost Folders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.