Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Sap Hr Module - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sap Hr Module (848 Views)

SAP HR Training This April-1 Slot Remaining / The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / Sap Hr Or M.sc Hr, Which Do I Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sap Hr Module by geebees: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2008
Has anybody heard or know anything about SAP HR .
Re: Sap Hr Module by yemmight(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
Never heard of it.
Re: Sap Hr Module by bolous(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2008
HI HOUSE,
THERE IS SOFTWARE PACKAGE CALLED SAP.IT IS ACTUALLY THE BEST USED IN MANUFACTURING AND FCMG COMPANIES OVER THE WORLD.
I WORK WITH BAT NIGERIA AND THAT IS WHAT WE USE.I GOT TRAINED IN BAT.
THE SAP HR MODULE IS JUST ONE OF THE MODULES OF SAP.THE FINANCE MODULE IS ACTUALLY THE WIDE ASPECT OF SAP WHICH IS WHAT I AM GROUNDED IN.
IF YOU HAVE AN OPPOURTUNITY TO GET SAP TRAINING,PLS DONT REJECT IT. ITS A GREAT CHANCE.
I WISH THE HOUSE ALL THE BEST.

INCASE YOU HAVE A GOOD ORGANIZATION REQUESTING FOR ANY ONE WITH SAP TRAINING PLS GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ON 08033707613.
I WILL APPRECIATE THAT.THANK YOU.
ONE LUV.

(1) (Reply)

Prifessinonal Risk Manager Certification- What's The Demand Like In Nigeria? / Let The Architects Come Together / Trans Ocean's Attitude Test/information On The Nature Of The Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.