Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Sap Hr - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sap Hr (938 Views)

We've Developed HR System, Sales Mgt Sys And Microfinance Bank Software / Anyone Interested In Learning Sap Hr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sap Hr by geebees: 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
Has anybody heard or know anything bout SAP HR
Re: Sap Hr by ama27(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
SAP HCM is a part of the SAP ERP Solution that focuses on Human Capital Management and provides a comphrensive solution to people resource
It is used by the HR departments to optimise hiring and rewards and also helps to best utilize people resource.

It is in effect 1 software suite that covers talent mgt processes , strategies, etc with the underlying factor being the company's objectives and goals

It automates payroll, time management etc and intergrates it with other parts of the business i.e finance etc. It also help with reporting in regards to compliance requirements etc

But why do ask as in from what perspective , a career ?
Re: Sap Hr by bruno5: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
I am interested in SAP education,can any one help me with some materials that will help me ?thanks for raising the question.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training Center Links Needed / Software Tips! / What Would It Take To Create A GIS Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.