Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round (849 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2013
The Super Eagles will have the onerous task of facing the Walya Antelopes in the play-off on the road to Brazil 2014
Nigeria have been drawn to face Ethiopia in the play-off for Brazil 2014 World Cup on Monday.

The first leg matches will be played between October 11-15 while the second leg will be played between 15-19 November.

The Super Eagles will travel to Addis Ababa for the first leg while the return leg will be played in Nigeria in November.

Other draws made on in Cairo will see Cote D'Ivoire face Senegal while Ghana will face Egypt and Tunisia are drawn against Cameroon. The last draw will see Burkina Faso play against Algeria.

The matches will be played on a knockout basis with the winning five teams going on to represent Africa in Brazil

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2013/09/16/4265435/nigeria-to-play-ethiopia-in-final-round?ICID=HP_BN_2
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2013
This is a good draw for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by LilDonne(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2013
We don qualify already, our flags will be raised high in brazil come 2014.... Eagles all d way
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by chelseabmw(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2013
BRAZIL LOADING................3%

PLEASE WHERE CAN I FIND BRAZILIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA

MAKE DEM READY COS I WAN CON APPLY FOR VISA

IF YOU ARE WITH ME LIKE THIS PAGE SHARPLY grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Infoman51: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Super eagles got the easiest path to brazil among the 10 countries
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by crusufixo(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Ope oh !!!!!. Abeg we dont want stress at this time abeg !!!!!. but come oh !!!!!, are u guys sure this wz not a setup to ensure that the african champions make it to the world come. But geeze ...... that egypt- ghana na one crazy draw oh !!!!!!, i dont envy ghanaians oh !!!!!!!.........
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Exactly what we prayed for.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by pazienza(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Haha! Ghana don enter one chance be dat o! Oga eme ha vuum na anya!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Krasid(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2013
I was really happy when the draw was made, but going through the comments I have seen, I don't know what to feel.Don't write off Ethiopia just yet.You might all be shocked.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2013
Krasid: I was really happy when the draw was made, but going through the comments I have seen, I don't know what to feel.Don't write off Ethiopia just yet.You might all be shocked.
seconded.
Fly Eagles, fly! Soar high!!! We love you!!!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Nomski0(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
They dare not lose! We must land in Brazil in 2014, the world has to have a taste of the african champions. GO EAGLES! WE LOVE YOUcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Evestar200(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
BRAZIL HERE WE COME!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Lovexme(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Approach Ethiopia with caution. I reckon they won't just roll over for Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by toluxe0075: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
don't underestimate ethiopia yet, because 2006 world cup qualifier against angola is still very fresh in my memory
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by jhydebaba(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Everything just favour naija this time around. Nobody's crying foul, well, good to know that.

The only thing left is not to look down at Ethiopia as underdog because we all passed thru the rigorous process to come this far.

UP Eagles, soar high in the sky!

I love naija, I swear.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by lebenezer5(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
dis is making sense.
dem go hear am
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Walelavender(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Brazil here we come! So excited!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by nickz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin all my Ghanian brothers and sisters grin abeg 'how market? grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by skullz: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin Oh!! The egyptian pharoahs go nack ghana, dem go dey see black stars by FORCE!!....
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Bravoosii: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Krasid: I was really happy when the draw was made, but going through the comments I have seen, I don't know what to feel.Don't write off Ethiopia just yet.You might all be shocked.
It's one thing to write off your opponent and other to believe so much in your team. I think it's the latter for most Nigerians in this case.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by GHSwagg: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
nickz: grin all my Ghanian brothers and sisters grin abeg 'how market? grin grin

LOL! Leave us alone na, wetin consan you angry grin
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by Eobiabo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
End time things ooo
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by GHSwagg: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
skullz: grin Oh!! The egyptian pharoahs go nack ghana, dem go dey see black stars by FORCE!!....

My broda, it will not be easy at all, at all ooo. It will be bloody for sure grin

Congrats to naija for getting ethiopia?.. A free pass to brazil grin
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In Final Round by mukina2: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2013

(1)

Idowu's Zero Risk Betting Ebook / Official: Falcao signs 4 Manchester United / Could Robin Van Persie Be Heading Back To Arenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.