Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce (1841 Views)

D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by bishopjoe02(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2013

T.I. posted a photo to his Instagram of he and his son posing in front of T.I.'s Bentley Mulsanne and his Rolls Royce Ghost. It might look like his son is driving the Ghost but he's not, he's only 13. Give it a few years and then he'll be driving something nice.

i never knew T.I had a son....

http://bishopjoe..com/2013/09/check-out-ti-with-his-bentley-and-his.html
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by Rapmaestro(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wetin dis oyinbo pikin dey chop na... 13years old? For christsake, d dude looks like he's 26...
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by bishopjoe02(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Rap maestro: Wetin dis oyinbo pikin dey chop na... 13years old? For christsake, d dude looks like he's 26...
na too much money, u nor c as d boy b like agric fowl. He even big pass e father
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by AmandaaaP(f): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Terminal clock tins...
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by IboBoyNuel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
T.I has about 3 sons n 2 daughters
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Loool if that guy is 13 then i'm 7 grin grin that is either his football age or this OP is high on alomo bitters grin
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg which of them be T.I and which one be him pikin?
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by gluv01(f): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dude looks all grown up grin
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by bishopjoe02(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Loool if that guy is 13 then i'm 7 grin grin that is either his football age or this OP is high on alomo bitters grin
y search it on google and see tinx 4 urself
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by bishopjoe02(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2013
pro01: Abeg which of them be T.I and which one be him pikin?
guy, d tin tire me oh.
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: CHECK-OUT T.I. With His Bentley And Rolls Royce by nerodenero: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Rap maestro: Wetin dis oyinbo pikin dey chop na... 13years old? For christsake, d dude looks like he's 26...
The main reason why Nigerians can't field true Under 17 boys for such a football tournamentbecause "we no dey grow well". I bet you, some 17year old dudes aint bigger than this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo’s Recently Purchased Multi Million Naira Lekki Home! – Photos / Winning! Olamide, MI, Asa & Wizkid Rank Best Top Itunes World Album Chart / Beyoncé Fans...see How Your Queen Also Copied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.