Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (6654 Views)

Nokia C6, Nokia N96 And Nokia N95 8gb For Sale / Dead/crappy Nokia N95 Needed / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by DualCore1: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2008
Aight guys, yesterday afternoon i was holding this brand new N95 8gig and it just didn't feel right, i mean its design is perfect and just too tight to the eyes, but the software is just as crappy as any chinese phone. but hey! it was written boldly "Nokia N95 8GB", and erm it had the dual slide thing where when u can slide up normally and the slide down to reveal the play buttons and change the display from portrait to landscape, it had all that, it had a visible infrared interface and erm, it had the N95 "desktop", it even had Nokia's startup style (the nokia sound and the two hands shaking), it has the nokia original battery BL-5F, lol it cam with a manual in English language, came with original nokia accessories (headpiece, charger and data cable), its has the label "carl zeiss optics tessar 2.8/5.6 autofocus 5 megapixels", its even the same price with the original N95 8Gb. well u would conclude its an N95 8Gb for real but nope its not, its a complete masterpiece of deception, let me tell u my reasons:

> No WiFi
> No Infrared
> Neither supports symbian or java
> The keys look fake
> Only supports 3gp video format
> it has the worst camera quality i've seen (ever).
> can't video properly
> the software behaves terribly stupid like the chinese phones, u open a file, instead of opening it, it takes its time to open up a menu for u, so u can choose "Open" again, before it then opens.
> when u check memory capacity from the phone u see 8gig, when u check the actual size from pc its just 1gig, lol
> so many other things just don't feel right with the phone.

i used another phone to take pictures of the fake N95, its pack and its accessories, last night, the photos are below.

okay, but erm. . . whoever did this is a pro, cUz the deception is state-of-the-art.

Y'all have to be careful when buying phones now, don't just be content with the outward appearance, surf through the phone right at the point of sales before buying it.
Cheerz.
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by DualCore1: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2008
yay! the photos are big o, lol just noticed it, u'll have to make use of the horizontal scroll bar in order to see the rest of the pics. too lazy to start doing any editing jo tongue
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by maxjax(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
Na wha o! But u bought it sha? :p
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by maxjax(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by DualCore1: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
maxjax:

no boy, i cant spend 80k on a phone now, not cUz i dont have the money, but cUz i gotta pay ma billz and school feez maself, mummy and daddy dont do tht for me tongue
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by Donseaun(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hehehe
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by konari(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2008
YOUNG MAN! THE PICTURES ARE TOO FUCKING BIG, DO SOME EDITING AND REDUCE THE PICTURES TO A DECENT SIZE. WE ALL DONT HAVE BROADBAND CONNECTIONS TO LOAD PICTURES QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY, IF YOU HOPE TO GET ANY EMPATHY/SYMPATHY FROM NAIRALANDERS MAKE IT CONVENIENT FOR THEM TO VIEW THE PICTURES. AT ANY RATE, SORRY FOR THE AWRY PURCHASE ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS RETURN THE PHONE CONTRAPTION, CANT YOU?
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by DualCore1: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
Retards r under no obligation to make posts here plz, and i am not asking 4 anybody's sympathy cUz 4 d last time i'm saying it I DID NOT BUY THAT FONE. I'm only creating d awareness 4 my dudes in d house. Talkin abt d pic sizes, its ur 4kin beef if u cant see it, Well if u cant afford a broadband y on earth will u b intrested in n95 talk?
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by MrInfo1(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2008
Dual Core how many times i don warn u say make u stop to dey patronize oshodi oke? I go spank u next time u complain say them sell scrap for u o angry
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by maxjax(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2008
How many time hm g0 talk am say hm n0 buy the f0ne? Ah! Dual Core thanx jo fo' lettin us knw, shey fake n0 dey fo e90 bah? Cos na that 0ne i dey xpect next 2wkz
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by MrInfo1(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2008
maxjax u well?
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by DualCore1: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2008
Yay! Look who's back!!

Max, make sure sey u on d fone sha and check its features. Only a few stores will let u do tht.
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by MrInfo1(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2008
Tested ok
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by MrInfo1(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2008
Goods sold in good condition are not returnable tongue
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2008
This is crazy, what scary the most was the interface. It looked nokia, those guys must be real good. I guess the next imitation would be the iphone
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by Chidi4u(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2008
The high point is the design
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by Chidi4u(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2008
The simply truth china is the father of piracy russia home of hackers and india the land of tips tricks and cheat and nigeria kingdom of f, s only the uninitated would fall prey.
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by DualCore1: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2008
Here is a video of the exact phone i'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9m2Rp8Yn6M
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by just2nice(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2008
Fake phones,fake toothpicks,fake boobs.What else shud we xpect now¿Fake human beings?!?
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by samuelk(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
Just2nice,we already have fake humans=CLONES
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by just2nice(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
@samuelk.99% correct.
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by samuelk(m): 12:42am On Jun 25, 2008
+1%
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by hansibone(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm

b4 me i buy phone i dey test am 100% and basically and check d features online first b4 buyin a phone grin

wats up people
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by samuelk(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2008
Sup hansi
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by dragnet: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2008
hansi, u g0t ma yim??
bt in slot u go d0n buy b4 testing . . . . .anyway they gv warranty cheesy One of my neighbours had his ph0ne replaced in slot when it 'died' few weeks after he bought it
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by kam27(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
Where did the person get the fone from?

The Iphone imitation is already in the European fone Market but its yet to get to 9JA. The model is called i68

Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by kam27(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
Another imitation of the Iphone is P168. Pics below. This one is present in the UK.

Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by funkybaby(f): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2008
@dual core

OMG! LOL. You know what got me really impressed was the pack. It looks exactly as the real thing. grin

Seriously now, these chinese imitation phones are practically everywhere and one has to be really really extra careful when buying phones now.

A friend of mine few months back bought a very neatly imitated chinese phone from a shop owned by pakistans. On getting home, he discovered that the phone's OS was not symbian and was just a neat crap. He went back to the shop to complain, return the phone and collect back his money only to be turned down by the seller. The seller insisted that he sold a genuine nokia phone and my friend must have swapped it elsewhere with a fake only to come back to his shop to ask for a refund or the 'genuine' phone.
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by funkybaby(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2008
When i won the bid for my 95 on ebay, i told the dude point black that i would only pay for what i can see physically. He wanted to post the phone to me while i paid him the money through paypal or whatever. Offered him extra 20quid to come to my end. I saw the phone, made sure it was brand new, tested it, installed two simple symbian complaint softwares on it, even checked online to confirm the genuinity of the battery, lol, before i paid him.

Cos the fraud carried out by most of those white boys on online purchase sites worse pass naija's yahoo boys.
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by samuelk(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hehe,dats rily funi
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by brinebaba(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
Yeap
Re: Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized by samuelk(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2008
Well,its worth the wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S8 Snapdragon 835 Is A Beast!!!! / Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] / Used Tecno Wx3 For Sale In Ibadan, Only Serious Buyer Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.