Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488476 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2019
NOTE:

JUST MAKE SURE ALL DOCUMENTS ARE INTACT

NO SHAKING! kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2019
omachi23:
Pls ooo...Any MBA student here or is there any group i can join? I'm yet to meet anyone cry

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Anthonyo15:

If u can't see ur old e-wallet but u can see the new E-wallet, print that one and go along with ur course registration page that shows ur project and I.T and u need to pay 15k for convocation before the clearance and the balance payment of ur I.T 7500.

Note: Jamb has been paid as ur compulsory fee, they are not asking of that...
Tnx bro my problem is that I can't find the course registration slip that has project and IT though my e wallet is showing my project registration but IT is not showing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Please anyone that has successfully done clearance at lagos study centre should share required document and procedure. I don't want to go there twice tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zion32(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Pls when is the deadline for the clearance?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2019
SERVICOM UNIT

...ensuring grievances and complaints from staff and students in NOUN are treated timely and effectively.

say NO to service failure
You have a RIGHt to be served RIGHT
Ask SERVICOM
Please note, all complaints/enquiries should include Full Name, Matriculation Number & Programme of study (if applicable)

mail:servicom@noun.edu.ng

phone:08068450416
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2019
PROCEDURE FOR BURSARY CLEARANCE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zahratayyab: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
nice sharing amazing one keep sharing http://study.result.pk/institutes/universities-pakistan/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
How do I access the old portal please.My registrations and ewallet transactions were all done before the new portal.pls help

@Anthonyo15
@ anyone else who can help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
siralos135:
How do I access the old portal please.My registrations and ewallet transactions were all done before the new portal.pls help

@Anthonyo15
@ anyone else who can help

I said it earlier today If u can't see ur old e-wallet but u can see the new E-wallet, print that one and go along with ur course registration page that shows ur project and I.T..

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
ATTENTION

If you know you have a complete result and you did not see your name in the recently released graduating list. Go to your study centre now and print out your result. Take the result to the centre director He/She knows what to do with it.

Note: Supplementary list may come out before convocation...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
UPDATE ON THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT ON THE LIST

This is to inform those who didn’t see their names on the graduation list and have completed their registrable courses to go to school to draft a letter.

Speaking with the VI director, ITEC MEDIA correspondent gathered that the director has sent for students with such situation to come to the study center by tomorrow Wednesday 13th March.

Time 10am

This is to draft a letter with respect to the complain via the Director to the school headquarters.

PLS GIVE IT A SHOT !

ITEC MEDIA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Anthonyo15:

I said it earlier today If u can't see ur old e-wallet but u can see the new E-wallet, print that one and go along with ur course registration page that shows ur project and I.T..

Thanks for your response.
What I am saying is that I did my registration for project in 2016 and i can't locate the printout.How do I go about printing out my project registration slip?
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
NOUNPortal:
JUST IN...

> NOUN New GST TMA Portal for New and NOUN Returning Students

Mgt.

Please @NOUNportal,how do I access my old portal to enable me print my Project registration slip? Thank you!

Cc Anthonyo15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Announcement to all Graduating students

Noun has forwarded an email to every graduating students.
Kindly check your mail for more details on Employer's Evaluation Assessment.

Prof.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who knows the day of collection of study material for school of Arts at Lagos study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tinukey(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pls, how do i take my GSTs tma on https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moboj: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please any new or existing Management student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goodevening pals.

Can one get the degree cert in our various centres. Or is it a must it couldn only be gotten from Abuja ??.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning, please how can I get NOUN Islamic studies e-exam or tma past questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2019
Anthonyo15:

All that has been paid in your 100L when u entered into Noun or DE but the bursary might say you are to pay all that again...

If u have already paid 10k for I.T and 15k for project then u will be asked to pay 15k for gown, 6k for jamb and 5k for result verification making 26k in total
Please anyone who has done his or her clearance should tell us the process and the amount he or she paid to get it done. I don't understand why we will be paying for what we have paid before. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

ALL 2019 GRADUATES OF APAPA STUDY CENTRE THAT HAVE DONE THEIR CLEARANCE AND HAVE COLLECTED THEIR GRADUATION GOWNS ARE NOW TO COLLECT THEIR HOODS AT THE STUDY CENTRE AND NO LONGER AT ABUJA AS EARLIER DIRECTED. THE COLLECTION OF THE HOODS STARTS FROM TODAY
13/03/2019.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Francejaik:
Goodevening pals.

Can one get the degree cert in our various centres. Or is it a must it couldn only be gotten from Abuja ??.

Please I need an answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by McKayConcept(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Francejaik:

Please I need an answer

Although the culture of noun is that they issued certificate on every convocation day since they started

But the previous convocation is the first time they did not issue certificate may be because of change of vc or timing factors and again you cannot get your certificate in your various study centre only in Abuja...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2019
A

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Good Morning Nounite,

I am research expert who delight in talking care of research work for people who can not handle it themselves.

Are you in need of my service or do you have someone who is?

Kindly reach out (08168261081)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Is it just me or anyone else experience that there are no TMAs coming up on the website?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2019
teekay213:
Hi,are you 100level economics student?

Yes i am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
How do I get past TMA questions for 100L business admin? Anyone here willing to help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damochic: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2019
i cant access GST TMA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.