Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483621 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronie24(f): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good day all, please I nid direction to mushing study center, from isolo. Am planning to go tomorrow for my registration. Thank you still waiting o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please can someone edit submitted project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
pyruvateluv:
Please can someone edit submitted project?
You can edit your own copy or u retrieve the one you have submitted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
thaddeus12:

You can edit your own copy or u retrieve the one you have submitted.
Can't see option for it
Please guide me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vibrant: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello house. Please,when will screening for admission commence for those who just applied.
Thank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Can't see option for it
Please guide me
If is the one u submit online it will not be edit. Meanwhile is not use for scoring ,it just for storage
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Can't see option for it
Please guide me
If is the one u submit online it will not be edit. Meanwhile is not use for scoring ,it is just for storage
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
thaddeus12:

If is the one u submit online it will not be edit. Meanwhile is not use for scoring ,it is just for storage

Ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please when will they release last semester results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Amieinu123(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
babs4090:
Please when will they release last semester results?

probably next month ending
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnsonsegxy: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Is admission still on and do they have Centre in Ikeja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2019
johnsonsegxy:
Is admission still on and do they have Centre in Ikeja?
Yes admission is still ongoing
No centre at ikeja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnsonsegxy: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Yes admission is still ongoing
No centre at ikeja

Ok thanks!

Any Centre in the mainland area and what's the fee for admission processing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2019
johnsonsegxy:

Ok thanks!

I doubt. I'm in VI centre
Check website for fee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uptimum123(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
There is one at mushin

johnsonsegxy:

Ok thanks!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good morning.
My question this morning is; Has the 2019_2 Semester commenced? If not, then when?
Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
All semester activities will begin on the first of July. Visit Nouonline.net Edu website for other noun information.
livinsoul:
Good morning.
My question this morning is; Has the 2019_2 Semester commenced? If not, then when?
Thanking you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Registration for 2019_2 semester will start on the 1st of July 2019 and close on the 3rd of August 2019.

➡ Portal registration
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Remitta(RRR)

➡Business plan (GST302)

➡TMA SUBMISSION

➡ IT/SIWES (REPORT)

➡Admission & Application process

➡Tutorials

➡ Uploading of Passport

A trial will surely convince you

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
SCHOOL FEES CALCULATION SCHEDULE

Compulsory Fee for Undergraduate & Postgraduate/Masters Student

(1) N36,000 compulsory fee (Freshers)

(2) N18,000 compulsory fee for (returning students)

Course Registration fees

(1) 4 credit unit courses each N3,000

(2) 3 credit unit courses each N2,500

(3) 2 credit unit courses each N2,000

(4) 1 credit unit courses each N2,000

Exam registration fee

Exam registration fee for each undergraduate course is N1,000 (POSTGRADUATE/MASTERS N2,000

Other notable fees (to be paid later in 300 and 400lev)
(Note that exam registration is not necessary for each of the courses listed below)

(1) Project fee for Undergraduate N15,000
➡Postgraduate N25,000
➡Masters N40,000

(2) Industrial Training (I.T/SIWES) N10,000

(3) Seminar fee (N2,500)

How to Calculate your school fee per semester

Let's say that I am taking the following courses for the semester:
APC419 (2 units)
PDP419 (3 units)
SDP400 (3 units)
NRC410 (2 units)

➡Since I am not a fresher, then my compulsory fee is N18,000

➡ Since I am taking 4 courses (exam registration for each course is N1,000) so the total for the exam registration is N4,000

➡Two of my courses are 2 units each (costing N2,000), so that makes it N4,000. Also, Two of my courses are 3 units each (costing N2,500), so that makes it N5,000. Hence, my total course registration fee will be N9,000

➡Therefore, school fee to be paid for the semester is:
Compulsory fee (N18,000) + Exam Registration fee (N4,000) + Course Registration fee (N9,000) making a total of N31,000

I hope you now understand how it is done! Call or Whatsapp 08185025045 if you still don't get this well enough. Note that the above estimate is just an example, the actual calculation for your own semester outline might be different.

Students must also note that in the case where you have elective courses, you are free to choose one or two or more. But by the school rule, if you find any elective courses in your outline, it is important to choose at least one of them. In some science departments like Mathematics/Computer Science (Double Hons.), students are required to take up to two elective courses per semester. If you do not find any elective courses in your list for a given semester, just ignore and register only the core courses.

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

For those still having minus (-) on their portal, kindly Login to your portal now, click on manage wallet and then select view wallet You will see where they wrote audited, Go back to your dashboard, and the minus sign won't be there again.

We hope this work for you.

Best wishes wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by desoladearie(f): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yeesssss!! It worked!!! Thank you.

Anthonyo15:
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

For those still having minus (-) on their portal, kindly Login to your portal now, click on manage wallet and then select view wallet You will see where they wrote audited, Go back to your dashboard, and the minus sign won't be there again.

Best wishes wink

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BLESSMME: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Anthonyo15:
UPDATE!!!

Registration for 2019_2 semester will start on the 1st of July 2019 and close on the 3rd of August 2019.

➡ Portal registration
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Remitta(RRR)

➡Business plan (GST302)

➡TMA SUBMISSION

➡ IT/SIWES (REPORT)

➡Admission & Application process

➡Tutorials

➡ Uploading of Passport

A trial will surely convince you

Macharthony Solutions

Please if you pay for msc admission form with another course name and now wants to change the course, how will you do that? D person avnt filled d form online yet o. She wants to change the course b4 filling d online form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
worked, Thank you!
Anthonyo15:
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Best wishes wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
BLESSMME:

Please if you pay for msc admission form with another course name and now wants to change the course, how will you do that? D person avnt filled d form online yet o. She wants to change the course b4 filling d online form

Visit you preferred study centre for a reset in the programme selection...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BLESSMME: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Samisha500:

Visit you preferred study centre for a reset in the programme selection...

Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
James - My Busy and Scared Client

So James came across one of my posts on research here on Nairaland and was skeptical initially. He confessed to having a couple of questions randomly popping up through his mind before he gave me a call. He said "it Dawn on me I just had to make this call".

Hello He said further asking if I was Fishguide. Yes Sir I replied "How can I be of assistance". My supervisor won't just accept my research analysis, I did it to the best of my knowledge but He insists thats no the right way.

Send it, let me take a look at it I added. After a peep, I discovered James had an idea of his research. He however was ignorant of the approach of going about with his analysis. Having spotted the loop, I called and explained where the error was.

Can you fix it?, He asked.
I can, I replied.
So how long will it take he probed further.
2 weeks I replied. Asking for the necessary documents I need to get it done.
We had an agreement and work commenced

To end the boring story, we did it. James will be defending his research on the 25th of June.
If that was motivating enough remember James took the first step. He reached out honestly, if you are like James or in his case, all you also need to do to get started is to talk to me. After which you can relax and watch the success story unfolds.

08168261081 is the number. Call or Whatsapp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aybank: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good evening nounites,
I thought returning students only pay the 18000, compulsory semester registration fee.
why is mine showing 36000, do I have to pay those other fees again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aybank: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aybank:
Good evening nounites,
I thought returning students only pay the 18000, compulsory semester registration fee.
why is mine showing 36000, do I have to pay those other fees again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello House,

I'm a NOUN PG (Masters) student. I have exhausted all my courses with no outstanding course left. I just uploaded my Thesis (project) work and have also submitted same to my supervisor.

My questions are;
1. What else am I suppose to do?
2. How will I know that and due for graduation? And
3. Do I also need to register for new semester again.

Please, I need urgent response ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2019
geodemainguy:
Hello House,

I'm a NOUN PG (Masters) student. I have exhausted all my courses with no outstanding course left. I just uploaded my Thesis (project) work and have also submitted same to my supervisor.

My questions are;
1. What else am I suppose to do?
2. How will I know that and due for graduation? And
3. Do I also need to register for new semester again.

Please, I need urgent response ASAP
You should keep an eye on this thread. You will get an update about graduating list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.