Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490906 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
SAMISHA CARES ADVISE TO ALL STUDENTS THAT WILL REGISTER IN 2020/1 SEMESTER

Dear sir/ma,

Do not wait till exam period before opening or reading your course materials (textbooks) in other to gain deeply in understanding of the courses materials especially if you are writing your first PEN ON PAPER (POP) exam this coming semester.

Remember that "A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP"and A POOR PRESENTATION CAN MAKE AN EXCELLENT IDEAS LOOKING ORDINARY. If there is any area you are finding difficult to comprehend, seek assistance from your reading mate, mostly students in your department, who are ahead of you or find a standard tutor for yourself for more explanatory concepts that would academically enhance your performance.

Thus, I will advise you to draft a reading timetable today, obtain subsequent semesters past questions from a reliable agent, summary of your textbooks. read those materials, always review and revise all your reading materials while we prepare to assisting on your TMA for you in order to be focus on exam reading.

Lastly, for those who are not used to reading of materials (textbooks) on their own before, learn faster when guided by a tutor/ by studying materials. It's never too late to enrol/consult MISHA CARES where your moral of knowledge and assimilation will be high.

....Thank you for reading

MISHA CARES IS THE BEST FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE MANY MORAL OF KNOWLEDGE AND ASSIMILATION

contact information on WhatsApp:-

�09051481358
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by love2017(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
HI

WHICH SCHOOL IS THE CHEAPEST TO RUN A PGDE PROGRAM?

WHEN IS NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY WILL BE TAKING NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2020/2021 PGDE PROGRAMME. I TRIED TO APPLY BUT THEIR WEBSITE WAS NOT WORKING.

HOW LONG DID THEY USED TO RELEASE THEIR CERTIFICATE AFTER THEIR PGDE PROGRAMME?

Samisha500:
SAMISHA CARES ADVISE TO ALL STUDENTS THAT WILL REGISTER IN 2020/1 SEMESTER

Dear sir/ma,

Do not wait till exam period before opening or reading your course materials (textbooks) in other to gain deeply in understanding of the courses materials especially if you are writing your first PEN ON PAPER (POP) exam this coming semester.

Remember that "A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP"and A POOR PRESENTATION CAN MAKE AN EXCELLENT IDEAS LOOKING ORDINARY. If there is any area you are finding difficult to comprehend, seek assistance from your reading mate, mostly students in your department, who are ahead of you or find a standard tutor for yourself for more explanatory concepts that would academically enhance your performance.

Thus, I will advise you to draft a reading timetable today, obtain subsequent semesters past questions from a reliable agent, summary of your textbooks. read those materials, always review and revise all your reading materials while we prepare to assisting on your TMA for you in order to be focus on exam reading.

Lastly, for those who are not used to reading of materials (textbooks) on their own before, learn faster when guided by a tutor/ by studying materials. It's never too late to enrol/consult MISHA CARES where your moral of knowledge and assimilation will be high.

....Thank you for reading

MISHA CARES IS THE BEST FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE MANY MORAL OF KNOWLEDGE AND ASSIMILATION

contact information on WhatsApp:-

�09051481358
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Ribasandez:

The problem is that he kept quiet and did nothing about it. Now that they have added new courses to the curriculum, the school may ask him to do those courses. I am also a DE student. And when my name was omitted from the graduation list this year, I did the needful. I have gotten two phone calls from the head quarters already, telling me they have acknowledged the mistake.

When things like this happen, we mustn't just do nothing. We must do everything.
Good day.
Please can you avail me the email addresses you wrote to at headquarter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
ADENITAN:
Good day. Please can you avail me the email addresses you wrote to at headquarter?

I wrote a letter addressed to the HQ. I didn't send a mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fantachapman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ribasandez:

The right website for application to NOUN is nouonline.net
However, wait till January 10, admission is not taking place for now.
In other words, the school is on break.

Once the date is reached, come back again and we will show you the procedure.
However, once you go to nouonline.net, as you scroll down you will see undergraduate admission. That's what you should click. It's not working for now... Like I said, the school is on break.

Thank you so much. I will keep an eye on it. Also can you please tell me what it's like at NOUN? Is every thing really online or is there need to live close to one of the study centres?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fantachapman:

Thank you so much. I will keep an eye on it. Also can you please tell me what it's like at NOUN? Is every thing really online or is there need to live close to one of the study centres?

Since this is a public platform, maybe you should send me a whatsApp message on this number. 2348149145254

I will be able to answer you better there.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2020
#HappyNewYear2020

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year Nounites !!

Thank God we made it to 2020

Best Regards,
From all of us at the Nouonline Portal

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
NOTICE!!!

COURSE REGISTRATION HAVE STARTED!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year guys

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Thanks for been part of my success story in 2019 let do more in 2020.

It no news that UNDERGRADUATE results are out.
POSTGRADUATE result coming soon

It no news that semester and course registration has started but we can still wait a while.

Please this semester don't play with your academics, a lot happened in the just concluded semester and NOUN is getting more strict by the day.

You have control over your TMA please don't joke with it 30/30 can save grade (GP)

Read well and prepare for exams cos thats what is sure, get all necessary materials and past questions.

I wish us all the best in this year 2020.

Love you all wink

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fantachapman:

Most things are online and you don't necessarily have to live close to the study centre. Where do you live so I can give you a study centre closest to you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sunnytom:
pls, when is NOUN 2020 form going to be out and how can i register for it as a DE student?

It is going to be out soon like next week. Contact me on 08117648838 so I can give you the process of registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fantachapman:
Please guys, what is the process for application and admission in NOUN as a prospective student?

I have looked at the website (it seems there are so many but not sure which is the original? I tried this http://www.nou.edu.ng), and i saw a link to apply for admission (https://www.nouonline.net/) I clicked this and got an error code, the page doesnt seem to be working.

In general, how does NOUN work, I am just checking this for the first time for my sister.

Please help, thank you.

Both sites you checked are original. The site for registration is nouonline.net

For further details, contact me on 08162184893

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Anthonyo15:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Thanks for been part of my success story in 2019 let do more in 2020.

It no news that UNDERGRADUATE results are out.
POSTGRADUATE result coming soon

It no news that semester and course registration has started but we can still wait a while.

Please this semester don't play with your academics, a lot happened in the just concluded semester and NOUN is getting more strict by the day.

You have control over your TMA please don't joke with it 30/30 can save grade (GP)

Read well and prepare for exams cos thats what is sure, get all necessary materials and past questions.

I wish us all the best in this year 2020.

Love you all wink

Macharthony Solutions
please when will the form be out for Postgraduate admission and how much is the form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deebrane: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2020
please, how do i apply for noun undergraduate programme? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2020
deebrane:
please, how do i apply for noun undergraduate programme? thanks

Send me a Whatsapp message on 08162184893. Let me guide you on the process

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2020
Xtine22:

please when will the form be out for Postgraduate admission and how much is the form?

Forms will be out this month and the form for postgraduate is 7,500
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
IzuDestiny:

Forms will be out this month and the form for postgraduate is 7,500
Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by intswagga2: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Portal was blocked since 2019 first sem
That's 2 sems ago... Will it be re-opened
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
intswagga2:
What was the reason for the block? Most portal block are due to Exams malpractice and other offences. The duration of block depends on your offence. Were u served any notice from your Study Centre when you were blocked?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
intswagga2:
Why was it blocked?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
NOTICE!!!

REMITA SITE IS NOT GOING FOR NOW.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
pg results uploaded.....if you are concerned you can check now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
zyead:
pg results uploaded.....if you are concerned you can check now
Confirmed!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UnclePANSI(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
RESULT UPDATE

ATTENTION ALL

PGD result has been uploaded. All PGD student should kindly check their result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good evening,

Pls my result is showing NE incomplete...please what could be the problem and how can I resolve this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by intswagga2: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enskynelson:

What was the reason for the block? Most portal block are due to Exams malpractice and other offences. The duration of block depends on your offence. Were u served any notice from your Study Centre when you were blocked?

Yh malpractice... I thought it takes two sems
No notice was given, although I asked for it countless times.... Thought the duration will be for two sems( 1 academic session)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dear All!!!

Please be informed that full registration courses and exams for 2020_1 academic session has commenced with full force, but at this moment, remita window is suspended.

Further information ℹ️ regarding this shall be communicated in due course.

Please, stay tuned and be available to be updated.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.