Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484561 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good afternoon
I paid for school fee yesterday but not showing in my wallet. I can't proceed to course registration. any way out ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Michaelshow:
Good afternoon

I paid for school fee yesterday but not showing in my wallet.
I can't proceed to course registration.
any way out ?
You will have to credit the paid RRR on your portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ronzy1990:
Please I want to do a PGD in Education in NOUN. Someone who has done or is doing it, can you please put me through on the steps and how I go about it. Also how tasking is it?

Thanks for your response
send me a msg on WhatsApp 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Minaht:
hello, i'm a new student of open university. please i want know when and how lecture commences or probably things i need to know or do as a new student and if there"s a group chat for new students on whatsapp i" like join. Thanks! smiley
contact me for info and to be added to the group 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
ATTENTION!!!
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE
Seminar Defence
➡Computer science March 2
➡Information technology March 3
➡Biology/chemistry: March 4

Pls,take note of the above date..
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Michaelshow:
Good afternoon
any way out ?
Login to your portal, click WALLET, then CREDIT PAYMENT enter the RRR without the dashes e.g. 132133334444. Click CREDIT PAYMENT. Once u see "record inserted" Go back and click VIEW WALLET. your payment should have been credited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thanks.
Pls kindly add me to Noun WhatsApp group and also to Physics noun group with 07061026945.

In the course registration, Will I choose 200level or 100level ?Meanwhile I applied through DE.

And after the course registration, what is the next thing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Michaelshow:
Thanks.
Pls kindly add me to Noun WhatsApp group and also to Physics noun group with 07061026945.

In the course registration, Will I choose 200level or 100level ?Meanwhile I applied through DE.

And after the course registration, what is the next thing?
As a DE student, you must do all the GSTs courses at 100 level. So for now, pick the regular courses in 200 level first semester and after that, depending on the number of units left to accommodate, pick some GST courses. I hope this is understood
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by doghorp(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Also a 200 Level physics DE student. please add on WhatsApp 08075953596
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ronzy1990(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2020
Message sent.
HumorMe:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
TMA

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2020
UPDATE!!!

All that is needed for clearance are :
1, signed and stamped clearance form
2, Graduate exit survey form
3, E-wallet showing your
research project registrations (will be stamped and signed during clearance)
4, Convocation fees depends on ur outstanding dues (Bal of IT, Result verification and convocation exp/reg fees)
5 fully signed and stamped Course slip showing ur IT registrations

Clearance has commenced.

Convocation date:
Intercepted (Date would be announced soon)

Info direct from faulty of management science
Lagos study centre

REQUIREMENTS FOR MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

>Exit survey form printed
>E-wallet
>Course registration forms
>Exam registration forms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2020
PLS I PAID SINCE 3 DAYS AGO WITH MY CARD AND TILL NOW ITS SAYING PAYMENT NOT AVAILABLE WEN I TRY TO LOAD PLS ASSIST ME. THANKS

ALSO PLS INFO TECH 200L 2ND SEMESTER OR ABOVE STUDENTS PLS AID ME ALSO DD ME TO GROUPS IF ANY AS I MOVED FROM DATA MANAGEMENT ND NEED GUILD. TNKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2020
prety247:
PLS I PAID SINCE 3 DAYS AGO WITH MY CARD AND TILL NOW ITS SAYING PAYMENT NOT AVAILABLE WEN I TRY TO LOAD PLS ASSIST ME. THANKS

ALSO PLS INFO TECH 200L 2ND SEMESTER OR ABOVE STUDENTS PLS AID ME ALSO DD ME TO GROUPS IF ANY AS I MOVED FROM DATA MANAGEMENT ND NEED GUILD. TNKS
Keep trying. It will eventually be credited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2020
CONVOCATION 2020 UPDATE:
All graduating students for the "2020 Convocation Ceremony" are to go to their various study Centre with the under listed documents for Pre-portal Verification and Final Clearance.
(i) Undergraduate: Evidence of payment for; Project fee, Result Verification, Jamb Regularization, IT/SIWES, Teaching Practice, Portal E-wallet balance and others.
(ii) Postgraduate: Evidence of payment for; Project fee, Result Verification, Practicum, Teaching Practice, Portal E-wallet balance and others.
Management.

This process is on going. Inform others, thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE ONLY

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
"UPDATE!

DROP AND ADD OF COURSE ARE ACTIVE

Go to your study centres ICT to do that
Go with your Course/Exam Registration slip.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
House pls, any idea on when the project result that was just submitted will be out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jvmum(f): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good day all. Can someone please assist with information. I am trying to register for MSc Entrepreneurship but cannot make payment for days now. I have the Remita ref (RRR) but cannot finalise the payment. When I get to the page that shows Undergraduate & Postgraduate for me to proceed with selecting the program, it gets stuck there. Can anyone =who has successfully registered for the program pls give more details. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by awokunlet: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good evening everyone, please i need your inputs on this issue.....a science student wished to apply for NOUN to study Economics(undergraduate) ,will he be accepted with English, maths ,economic, civic education, geography, Biology, physics ,chemistry and tourism as O'level subjects?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
awokunlet:
Good evening everyone, please i need your inputs on this issue.....a science student wished to apply for NOUN to study Economics(undergraduate) ,will he be accepted with English, maths ,economic, civic education, geography, Biology, physics ,chemistry and tourism as O'level subjects?
See attached

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
HumorMe:
Please i want to know how long it will take open university to receive transcript, i applied for pgd information technology and my school already sent them my transcript since last week Tuesday but i have not heard anything up till now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Michaelshow:
Good afternoon

any way out ?
How did you pay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Pls, I wanted to print out my registered courses but my last semester courses I did and passed where included. I also had two carryovers but but all the 6 courses i wrote last semester were included in the carryover courses. What do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2020
Anthonyo15:
ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE ONLY

Can I message u on WhatsApp?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2020
yak:

Can I message u on WhatsApp?
Yes!

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2020
UPDATE!

1. DROPPING OF WRONG REGISTERED COURSE IS NOW ACTIVE
Go to your study centres ICT to do that with your Course/Exam & Registration slip

2. Made a mistake during filling details for admission?
You can refill it here:

Undergraduate: https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzref_ugform.php

Post Graduate: https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzref_pgform.php
Input your RRR and refill

#Shared.

For other aids, you can drop message or simply call/WhatsApp 09051481358

MISHA CARES wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
MORNING ALL

Note the following;

➡If you registered a course by mistake or you dont want to do the particular course again this semester or maybe you want to drop the exam of some non examinable course to create room for more courses the time is now. Dropping of courses have started in various study centre.

➡Clearance for graduating students is on-going and will start officially by 9th of March.

➡By now if you are doing Seminar, Project, IT, TP or doing any other Practicum you ought to have visited your study centre to register your name and know the next step to take. Assistance is available after you must have been assigned a topic you can chat me up for that.

➡If you have prospective student or a new student that you want him/her to be well informed also send their contact here or private chat it to me.

✴It will be good to also be added to my whatsapp groups cos I post more infos on there at times some information I don't have time to post here.

➡Try to check your exam registration slip to make sure that you are done with registration this semester so that you won't have issues when registration closes pls try and check yourself so to be sure.

➡TMA starts on the 9th of March if no change be prepared

➡Registration closes on the 31st of March, plan very well

✔Exam start In June don't PROCRASTINATE.

Have a wonderful day.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2020
hadibaba:

Please i want to know how long it will take open university to receive transcript, i applied for pgd information technology and my school already sent them my transcript since last week Tuesday but i have not heard anything up till now?
you are not alone pertaining to transcripts, it's a general issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2020
ogeodi:
Pls, I wanted to print out my registered courses but my last semester courses I did and passed where included. I also had two carryovers but but all the 6 courses i wrote last semester were included in the carryover courses. What do I do?
don't worry it's a general issue, print your registered courses and am guessing you want to get your materials from the school..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2020
any challenges, feel free to ask or contact my WhatsApp line for prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.