Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484630 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Enskynelson:
Sent

Grateful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloyedayo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Enskynelson:

Sent

Thanks bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hismond(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
...??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teenagersave: 3:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2020
This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Graduating Students that have funds in their e-wallet that they can get a refund of the money by providing the following documents below.

NOTE:- You can also use the money available in your portal for clearance.

(UPDATED) NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR CLAIM OF REFUND OF BALANCE IN E-WALLET

1. Letter of application for refund, addressed to the Bursar, through (endorsed by) the Study Centre Director

2 . Attach: 1 Photocopy of Certificate IL Photocopy of duly signed clearance form at the Study Centre, III. Photocopies of clearance documents

III. Photocopies of clearance documents

IV. Photocopy of e-wallet balance, duly stamped and signed by the Study Centre Accountant

V. Photocopies of RRR receipts (from 2017 to date)

VI. Deposit slips from 2017 to date)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Askedi(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Please is it possible to change exam centre without necessarily changing study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Askedi:
Please is it possible to change exam centre without necessarily changing study centre.
It can be granted depending on the circumstances. Example: a army officer transferred close to exams. Your case has to merit that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
pls i need step by step on how to generate RRR for convocation fees . thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Phiheywhy1:
pls i need step by step on how to generate RRR for convocation fees . thanks
Go here
https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/biller/payment.spa
Who do you want to pay to?
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY - 051702400100
Name of Service/Purpose:
miscellaneous
Amount: 15000
Purpose of Payment: 2020 Convocation
Gifmis code: leave it blank
Fill in your other personal details required
Select HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?
preferably bank branch
SUBMIT
COPY the RRR and take to any commercial bank for payment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

Go here
https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/biller/payment.spa
Who do you want to pay to?
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY - 051702400100
Name of Service/Purpose:
miscellaneous
Amount: 15000
Purpose of Payment: 2020 Convocation
Gifmis code: leave it blank
Fill in your other personal details required
Select HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?
preferably bank branch
SUBMIT
COPY the RRR and take to any commercial bank for payment

thanks bro,
Should i include this number - 051702400100 under who do you want to pay??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Phiheywhy1:

thanks bro,
Should i include this number - 051702400100 under who do you want to pay??
Start typing "National Open University..." it comes up for you to select it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Heromaniaa: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
How do I remove a minus 70,000 from my portal? Can I pay and register for the new semester with the minus ➖?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Heromaniaa:
How do I remove a minus 70,000 from my portal? Can I pay and register for the new semester with the minus ➖?
Don't make payment if you have negative in your wallet.

How to remove the negative.

Click on View wallet several times

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2020
hi guys ,
how do i pay school fees as a new undergraduate

my portal only says registration of courses will soon be open

no place to generate rrr
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2020
happerhitho:
hi guys ,
how do i pay school fees as a new undergraduate

my portal only says registration of courses will soon be open

no place to generate rrr
CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP LET GET IT SOLVE TOGETHER

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2020
ABUJA MODEL STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2020
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wait ooo, what's the need for paying 15k as convocation and gown fee when collection of certificate has a different date. NOUN should wave this payment, especially to those who may not attend the convocation ceremony.

They may choose to ask us to pay a certain fee for collection of certificate. That's my view, and I heard this method was used last year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
geodemainguy:
Wait ooo, what's the need for paying 15k as convocation and gown fee when collection of certificate has a different date. NOUN should wave this payment, especially to those who may not attend the convocation ceremony.

They may choose to ask us to pay a certain fee for collection of certificate. That's my view, and I heard this method was used last year.
When you return the gown, 5k of the 15k is returned back to you. The 10k is for your cert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good afternoon,

I will like to know the Minimum credit units required before I will be allowed to finish my MSC program in NOU. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lamanii22(f): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
rrreer:
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)

.please.. I cannot login to my portal... It's saying invalid password2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
toask111:
Good afternoon,

I will like to know the Minimum credit units required before I will be allowed to finish my MSC program in NOU. Thanks
Which M.Sc? Information Tech is 32. Others varies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enskynelson:
Which M.Sc? Information Tech is 32. Others varies.
It's MSC in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
geodemainguy:

Last year students collected their certificate immediately.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

.please.. I cannot login to my portal... It's saying invalid password2

Ensured you do Port registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enskynelson:

When you return the gown, 5k of the 15k is returned back to you. The 10k is for your cert.
What if I didn't attend the convocation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 2:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Please can we start Convocation payment now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:41am On Mar 09, 2020
GOOD MORNING

The link to TMA1 is already out but its not active yet!.
STAY TUNED...

Happy new week. smiley

MACHANTHONY SOLUTIONS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Scoring "A" or "B"grade in your project writing can boost your CGPA

Contact us when HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR PROJECT WRITING
Or with only your analysis, that is your chapters 4&5? Or with only chapters 1, 2 or 3?
Or you just want to form a questionnaire/ questionnaires analysis? Or you only want to write Abstract?
WE ARE PACESETTER IN PROJECT WRITING AND WE WILL GIVE U NOTHING BUT THE BEST.
We use latest packages like SPSS, STATA & E-views (10) for your analysis.
INQUIRIES:
MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
(whatsapp number & call)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:18am On Mar 09, 2020
All BUSINESS PLANS Must Follow These SDG Goals...
End Hunger
Food Security
Enhance Nutritionen
Encourage Employment
Encourage Agricultural Growth

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deebrane: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2020
hello, please how do I get TMA past questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.