Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484531 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Silvawazza(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
PremzY002:
GRAMMARLY PREMIUM account (for professional grammar and spelling error corrections) at a cheap rate.

Price?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fistop: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yem0350:

Next line is to register for the semester.

I want to ask, was transcript requested during your admission process ?

Is it possible to register without paying school fees? Transcript form was sent to me but I'm yet to send to NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PremzY002(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Silvawazza:

Price?

1 month plan costs 29$ (over 10,000naira) on Grammarly website.

But I'd give you a 2 months premium login details for just 5,000naira.

Or 6 months plan for 12,000naira.

At the moment, I don't have any login that has complete 1 year plan on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fistop:

Is it possible to register without paying school fees? Transcript form was sent to me but I'm yet to send to NOUN.

No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2020
hope NOUN has not forgotten those of us that applied for admission b4 covid19. my transcript got to the school on 24th February and till date, they've not done anything abt it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneniyi(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Enskynelson:

Course Materials https://nou.edu.ng/index.php/courseware
Past Questions: http://www.noudocs.com

Got it. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Richieurch(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Please how much is school fees for the soon to start academic session, I’m a returning student under faculty of social science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hello please how did you get your documents verified.also are you in Lagos study center am still waiting on them to verify my documents
Fistop:
For the newly admitetd students, Postgraduate precisely, after your documents have been verified and you now have your matric number, what is the next line of action to take?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by folajoy09(f): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
please what can i do if i can log in to my portal after changing password several times still, i couldn't log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyukuwife: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Works like magic. I just got verified in 10minutes . Thank you �
Breathtaker:
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials as a new student and you are yet to be verified in order to get your mat number, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP...

0903653698four
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onlinenix: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:..

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing.

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
yak:
hope NOUN has not forgotten those of us that applied for admission b4 covid19. my transcript got to the school on 24th February and till date, they've not done anything abt it

Go and upload your documents online. After verification, you will get your matriculation number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fkj202004:

Go and upload your documents online. After verification, you will get your matriculation number

plz guide me how to do this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
yak:

plz guide me how to do this

Go to nouonline.net, click new students: upload your documents, click postgraduate and input your RRR. Then you can upload your credentials.

Please scan all the required credentials in a single PDF file.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Please house, help me with the exams Time table if there's any, WhatsApp group would be highly appreciated too 08098044830
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
EXAM STARTS TOMORROW

▪️As we all know that POP EXAM starts tomorrow please let take note of the followings.

☑Do you know anyone who you think might not be aware yet, please put a call through you wont spend up to 20 naira to save a career.

☑Ensure to get all necessary materials you will need for the exam, get your ⤵️
Exam clearance document, Past questions, ID card, Nose mask or Face shield, Pen and pencil and so on today, don't wait till tomorrow because a little pressure can be damaging and people that may want to help you out might be busy as well on a Monday morning.

☑Get to the Exam venue very early cause the school will not tolerate lateness. (If you live far away from the exam venue, try and wake up in time or lodge around)

☑Have plan not to cheat in the exam hall, make sure you don't write anything on your slip cause if you are caught you will be suspended for 2 semesters and don't talk to anyone in the exam hall any question should be directed to the invigilator.

▪️Pray for the best.
Please once you see your course on the exam timetable go and sit for it don't let anyone confuse you that this exam is for exit level.

▪ Information is paramount now and everyone needs to be carried along.

MISHA CARES

Happy sunday kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please what happens if u skip a course - an Elective course, for MSc especially cos am planning on doing just that, lemme know th| implications now, thnx!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
ajayidavid99:
Please what happens if u skip a course - an Elective course, for MSc especially cos am planning on doing just that, lemme know th| implications now, thnx!

You are expected to do at least an elective course every semester. If that's the only elective please write it. Please don't even miss it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Success to everyone writing examinations. May God guide you all

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fkj202004:

You are expected to do at least an elective course every semester. If that's the only elective please write it. Please don't even miss it
I already av 2 other electives to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
ajayidavid99:

I already av 2 other electives to do

I can't tell you not to write them. If you can please write it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eddy0: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Samisha500:
GUIDELINES
National ID card
School ID nko?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Fkj202004:

Go to nouonline.net, click new students: upload your documents, click postgraduate and input your RRR. Then you can upload your credentials.

Please scan all the required credentials in a single PDF file.
says "not verified yet"
I guess I have to wait a little longer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj202004: 5:10am On Sep 14, 2020
yak:

says "not verified yet"
I guess I have to wait a little longer

You can contact an Admin Officer in your Centre so that they can verify your documents and generate matriculation number for you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Fkj202004:

I can't tell you not to write them. If you can please write it
It's not a counseling session. I'm not asking you to tell me wgat to do. Do you or do you not know the implications of unwritten electives.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajayidavid99: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2020
RE: Guys please what happens if u skip a course - an Elective course, for MSc especially wanna know the implications, thnx!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2020
As you set to start your exam this day, this week or later this month, I pray the Lord endow you with a retentive memory.

I pray God direct your mind to the right place to read.

I pray you receive mercy from people.

I pray come out with a beautiful grade.

You are blessed.

Be good and do your best.

May God crown your efforts.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fantachapman(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Success in your exams.

Please can anyone advice how much is the fees for undergrad second semester 100l students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
NOTICE!!!

Go for your exam on time. These people were locked out of exam this morning in my centre. Please I beg you

CC: ABK SC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
2020_1 EXAMINATION RULES

1) MANAGEMENT HAS CANCELLED THE THIRTY (30) MINUTES GRACE FOR LATE COMERS TO EXAMS.

2) CANDIDATES ARE TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES TO THE SCHEDULED TIME: 7.30AM FOR 8.00AM, 11.00AM FOR 11.30AM
AND 2.00PM FOR 2.30PM PAPERS.

3) VISITING STUDENTS ARE RESTRICTED TO ONLY PARAMILITARY OFFICERS, WITH EVIDENCE.

4) CANDIDATES CAUGHT CHEATING DURING EXAMINATION SESSIONS ARE TO BE SERVED IMMEDIATELY WITH INVITATION
LETTERS TO FACE EXAMINATION MISCONDUCT PANEL MEETING.

5) NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT EXAMINATION CLEARANCE DULY SIGNED &
LAMINATED

6) NURSING MOTHERS MAY BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAMINATIONS IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEIR CHILDREN DO NOT
DISTURB OTHER CANDIDATES.

7) MAIN GATES TO THE CENTRE SHALL BE LOCKED 30 MINUTES TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF EACH EXAMINATION.

cool COMPLIANCE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS IS COMPULSORY.

-MANAGEMENT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Schedule date and time for courses that appeared twice on the timetable.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.