Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489993 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2022
TMA CLOSED

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by leadborn: 4:14am On Oct 26, 2022
emmaclue:

Is it a core course? Mine was showing incomplete NE and i did the exam but when the result server came back yesterday i checked the result is no longer in my portal although its an elective 400level course.

Please, how were you able to resolve this case, pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Anthonyo15:
TMA CLOSED
why close it now? Its not fair
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's a probably a bug. I noticed same. U can try clicking on a particular course, then click GRADE from the menu, then click OVERVIEW report. The grade for all your courses will be displayed.
That's how I've been checking. It's the 'not enrolled' that's bothering me. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrymas(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please, where is the venue for the POP exam? Is it at Digital bridge or the Study centre? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
pls is GST807 A Study Guide for Distance Learner an E-EXAM for MBA Students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Eazeee:
pls is GST807 A Study Guide for Distance Learner an E-EXAM for MBA Students?
Yes, it is an e-exam. Fill in the gap and OBJ questions. All GSTs in NOUN at all level are e-exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2022
2022_2 VIRTUAL DEFENCE/ MODERATION

This is to notify students that the Virtual Project Defence/moderation is Scheduled to hold between Monday, 12th and Wednesday 21st December, 2022

Students who are done with their Project are advised to submit the Project ASAP As the last date of submission is 24th November 2022

Be reminded that for PG students, Turnitin similarity(Plagiarism test) has to be 30% or less and 20% for faculty of Arts

Shared.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
UPDATE!!!

Tma 1, 2 and 3 now open...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by davidpeace99: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
If you are offering cll307 tomorrow. Kindly join in the group with link below for revisions before the exam tomorrow. We are starting a live video lecture by 2pm today with a known lecturer. Thanks

https://chat.whatsappdotcom/Fr9n5l2rDJBIsiCHy16V6V

Kindly edit where you see "dot" with the dot symbol. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=117805227]help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lamanii22(f): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello everyone, is it still possible to register for project this semester? Or I should wait til next semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fahrenheit10(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
I just find out I might repeat 400l first semester, it is sad because me graduating this year will be the best window form me to get job, Nigeria is all about connection and my parents have the perfect appointment in the work place, to get me employed but that is life, I regretted not buying grade because all most everyone does it, but Nigeria corruption might just find a way for me, I know they use to 'let my people go" if you have money or connection, my parents may have a bit of both.
Do anyone knows of a way to buy results or change one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordparcel: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fahrenheit10:
I just find out I might repeat 400l first semester, it is sad because me graduating this year will be the best window form me to get job, Nigeria is all about connection and my parents have the perfect appointment in the work place, to get me employed but that is life, I regretted not buying grade because all most everyone does it, but Nigeria corruption might just find a way for me, I know they use to 'let my people go" if you have money or connection, my parents may have a bit of both.
Do anyone knows of a way to buy results or change one
Why do you want to repeat grade
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lamanii22:
Hello everyone, is it still possible to register for project this semester? Or I should wait til next semester?
Registration closed since 19th October.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vresbaby: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please I need answers ,we were supposed to have collected our certificate for 2020 graduands then in Uyo(2020) due to COVID-19,but on the scheduled day for collection for my own programme,the information received was that the certificates would be sent to the study centres I later went to Port Harcourt study centre and was told that the certificates were never brought and that Abuja is the place to collect it. Please is this true and is there anyway to get it without having to travelling down?, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bizzybowleg: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please am a new student. Computer science.
I have already done my screening for the 2022/2 semester. I have many confusing as regarding the registration.
1. In my portal am seeing second semester. Is it normal cause am a fresher
2. I have already made payment and the money is in my portal account. Should I proceed with semester registration
3. Please is the TMA late for 100lv new students .
... please I need clarification on this thanks.

Lastly if there is anyone in computer science hundred Lv Noun please add me on whatsapp 07062113329. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:44am On Oct 28, 2022
vresbaby:
Please I need answers ,we were supposed to have collected our certificate for 2020 graduands then in Uyo(2020) due to COVID-19,but on the scheduled day for collection for my own programme,the information received was that the certificates would be sent to the study centres I later went to Port Harcourt study centre and was told that the certificates were never brought and that Abuja is the place to collect it. Please is this true and is there anyway to get it without having to travelling down?, thanks
Check my profile and send me a message
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Bizzybowleg:
Please am a new student. Computer science.
I have already done my screening for the 2022/2 semester. I have many confusing as regarding the registration.
1. In my portal am seeing second semester. Is it normal cause am a fresher
2. I have already made payment and the money is in my portal account. Should I proceed with semester registration
3. Please is the TMA late for 100lv new students .
... please I need clarification on this thanks.

Lastly if there is anyone in computer science hundred Lv Noun please add me on whatsapp 07062113329. Thanks
Hi... Are u prepared for the exams by next month? It shouldn't be all about the availability of the TMAs. Exams for you begin next month. If you cannot meet up for the exams, kindly leave the money there till January and register when a new semester begins.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fahrenheit10(m): 4:51am On Oct 28, 2022
lordparcel:

Why do you want to repeat grade
carryover
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bizzybowleg: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Hi... Are u prepared for the exams by next month? It shouldn't be all about the availability of the TMAs. Exams for you begin next month. If you cannot meet up for the exams, kindly leave the money there till January and register when a new semester begins.

Please when will new semester begin? And what if am prepared for the exams . Is the TMA still on for 100lv 2022/2? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Bizzybowleg:

Please when will new semester begin? And what if am prepared for the exams . Is the TMA still on for 100lv 2022/2? Thanks
Next semester begin by January.
TMA1&3 I can confirm are opened. And I heard the Mgt is working on reopening TMA2 as all were closed previously.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bizzybowleg: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Next semester begin by January.
TMA1&3 I can confirm are opened. And I heard the Mgt is working on reopening TMA2 as all were closed previously.

Thanks but please can a TMA test be taken in a different semester. Assuming I didn't take the TMA in this semester but took the exams can I take the TMA only in the next semester January. And please what's the difference between TMA 1 2 3 .? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Bizzybowleg:

Thanks but please can a TMA test be taken in a different semester. Assuming I didn't take the TMA in this semester but took the exams can I take the TMA only in the next semester January. And please what's the difference between TMA 1 2 3 .? Thanks
Nope. If you take exams this semester without TMAs, you will have incomplete result and you will be required to re-register the exams for those courses, take their TMAs and reseat their exams.
TMA1 is like your first continuous assessment
TMA2 is second continuous assessment
...like that.
You are required to do TMA1-3 for all your registered courses. TMA1-3 carries 30 percent i.e. it is over 30 while exams is over 70. And it is compulsory u must attempt at least 2 out of the 3 TMAs for any course before you can have your result. It doesn't matter if you score 69/70 in the exams. The moment your TMA1-3 are not done, you will not see the grade of the course rather, INCOMPLETE will be written against the course and the implication is what I said up there.
Each TMA eg TMA of CIT101 carries 10 marks and it is 10 OBJ questions. Same applies for the rest courses and the rest TMAs. When you submit immediately, u get to see your score. Note that you can however open the TMAs, look through the questions without submitting. No time assignmed like JAMB CBTs so u are free to use any materials, means possible to answer the questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bizzybowleg: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Enskynelson:

Nope. If you take exams this semester without TMAs, you will have incomplete result and you will be required to re-register the exams for those courses, take their TMAs and reseat their exams.
TMA1 is like your first continuous assessment
TMA2 is second continuous assessment
...like that.
You are required to do TMA1-3 for all your registered courses. TMA1-3 carries 30 percent i.e. it is over 30 while exams is over 70. And it is compulsory u must attempt at least 2 out of the 3 TMAs for any course before you can have your result. It doesn't matter if you score 69/70 in the exams. The moment your TMA1-3 are not done, you will not see the grade of the course rather, INCOMPLETE will be written against the course and the implication is what I said up there.
Each TMA eg TMA of CIT101 carries 10 marks and it is 10 OBJ questions. Same applies for the rest courses and the rest TMAs. When you submit immediately, u get to see your score. Note that you can however open the TMAs, look through the questions without submitting. No time assignmed like JAMB CBTs so u are free to use any materials, means possible to answer the questions.

Wow thanks it just got clearer to me . Please can I have your contact if you don't mind? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Bizzybowleg:

Wow thanks it just got clearer to me . Please can I have your contact if you don't mind? Thanks
Check my profile. You will find my contact there. Send me a message and I will send u my number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
ADDITIONAL COURSES FOR 2022_2 POP EXAM TIMETABLE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
EXAM UPDATE FOR SOUTH-EAST

Goodday all,

All MONDAY exams are adjusted to SUNDAY. So no exams on Monday for all the study centres in the southeast .

Please bring this to the attention of all students.

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mubaraqq(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good day chief, I need your help how do I contact you [quote Enskynelson]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mubaraqq:
Good day chief, I need help with plagiarism report, how do I contact you
I have responded to your DM with my contact. If you click on my profile, on my display picture, you should see my contact too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.