Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489139 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by reezee: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enskynelson:

Go to the study centre. No verification by proxy
okay ... thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
sircatherine45:

Computer science.
CIT474 MTH211 MTH212 MTH232 MTH241 MTH381
EnskyNelson, still waiting for your response. Good afternoon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enskynelson:

Congratulations. Graduation list will be out between now and next month.
Convocation is in March. Certificates will be ready for collection immediately after the convocation.

Wow! Thank you so much! God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Baalaji: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Project results are out, is Seminar MSC non Thesis result out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phatdough(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enskynelson:

Kindly provide the student's course of study and the CORE courses so we can check properly. Some courses are actually a new course meant to replace the old one.

Good eveing, please I tried registering my sister for the admission form. After payment using card, the page displayed an error message so I went to the home page to 'continue after payment'... It requested we input the RRR which I did, I also selected the program and the level. I proceeded and it asked me to upload a passport. There was no where to click to select a passport. A page opened that I should input the RRR and I did.. it will now say 'passport already uploaded proceed to registration' if I click it, it will take me back to the first step of inputting RRR and selecting program... Please how do I solve this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
phatdough:

Good eveing, please I tried registering my sister for the admission form. After payment using card, the page displayed an error message so I went to the home page to 'continue after payment'... It requested we input the RRR which I did, I also selected the program and the level. I proceeded and it asked me to upload a passport. There was no where to click to select a passport. A page opened that I should input the RRR and I did.. it will now say 'passport already uploaded proceed to registration' if I click it, it will take me back to the first step of inputting RRR and selecting program... Please how do I solve this. Thanks
Send a DM let's fix this together
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sway112: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
@enskynelson do you have an idea about the MSc from Acetel/Noun. My cousin just submitted an application
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Hello!

Registration for the 2023_1 semester has begun. If you would like to register for a semester, course, exam or anything else, you can private chat me.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have. I'm here to help make your registration process as smooth as possible. kiss

Thank You.

MacSolutions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
NYSC 2023 BATCH  'A' ONLINE  REGISTRATION OPENS

Graduates who have not done their registrations before can now go ahead to register and get their exclusion letter printed.

Visit : portal.nysc.org.ng

Registrations ends 19th January, 2023.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students)
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE

GET HELP ON:
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Plz is their any link or number to join MBA Watsapp or telegram?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

All students on IT/SIWES are by this notice directed to submit their IT/SIWES LOG BOOKS AND TECHNICAL REPORTS to the Desk Officer on or before January 19th, 2023 for onward transmision to Abuja. Failure to abide by this notice will amount to Carry Over. Please, be guided.
Sgd. Desk Officer
IT/SIWES

MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enohorglo(f): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello Nelson, this is my third semester, but I am still unable to register for Project, here is the error I keep getting

Course Semester is 1! No outstanding projects to register!

Min. Credit Required:36
Total Credit Earned (TCE):33
Outstanding Credit:3

I have registered a course already for this semester and also want to register for project , my TCE will be 42. Just need clarification on why I am still unable to register for project.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2023
UPDATE!!

All CIT Exams, POP virtual Exams, and Undergraduate Project results that have not been released for the last 2022/2 semester are the reasons why your graduating list are been delayed. However, any moment from now. All unreleased results will be out while graduating lists also will follow.

Kindly exercise patience!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Eazeee:
Plz is their any link or number to join MBA Watsapp or telegram?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
enohorglo:
Hello Nelson, this is my third semester, but I am still unable to register for Project, here is the error I keep getting

Course Semester is 1! No outstanding projects to register!

Min. Credit Required:36
Total Credit Earned (TCE):33
Outstanding Credit:3

I have registered a course already for this semester and also want to register for project , my TCE will be 42. Just need clarification on why I am still unable to register for project.
Thanks.

Kindly state your programme. Some programmes are 4 semesters compulsorily and I think your fall in that category
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Who has Whatsapp group for Political Science, send me a PM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enohorglo(f): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Enskynelson:

Kindly state your programme. Some programmes are 4 semesters compulsorily and I think your fall in that category

Programme is Masters in Public Administration.

It seems the rules keeps changing every semester, as at last semester, I was seeing only 3 on the student portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
2022 2 PROJECT BINDING!!!

All students both Post Graduate and
Undergraduate (PG/UG) are to come and pick up their projects for corrections and binding immediately.
Note: All submissions must be done before
Wednesday 18th January, 2023

Binding Colours

Undergraduate Programmes ( Your Departmental
Course materials colour)
PGD( Navy blue)
Masters( Black)
The back cover must also carry the name of your Study Centre.

Treat as urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebenezer880(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hi is it possible for an Engineering graduate to go for MSc in business administration without PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
ebenezer880:
Hi is it possible for an Engineering graduate to go for MSc in business administration without PGD
MBA, YES but M.Sc Business Administration, not possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebenezer880(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebenezer880(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Enskynelson:

Please can you assist with MBA fees, is it the same with that of PGD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
ebenezer880:

Please can you assist with MBA fees, is it the same with that of PGD
Go to nounaid.com
Use the fee analyser

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
REMINDER!!!

NOTABLE DATES FROM THE JUST RELEASED ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2023_1 SESSION

✅ Registration of courses/examination starts December 19th, 2022 to March 3rd, 2023

✅ Facilitation of Courses Begins 23rd January, 2023 to 17th March, 2023

✅ Matriculation will take place on 8th March, 2023.

✅ TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment) begins on March 4th and closes on March 24th 2023

✅ 2023 Convocation (Graduation) will take place on March 25th 2023

✅ POP (Pen on Paper) Exam will run from April 25th to May 19th 2023

✅ E-Examination will be held from May 23rd to June 16th 2023

✅ Project Moderation and Defense will be held from 19th to 23rd June, 2023

✅ 2023_1 Result will be released on July 26, 2023.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Quyhn: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please is there anyone in MSc MAss communication? I'd like to know how many semesters and how long each semester runs for.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emeth: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good Evening, I am just seeing this post now. Is this for those that defended last year and I hope the deadline will be extended, abi has it now taken effect. Many thanks

Samisha500:
2022 2 PROJECT BINDING!!!

All students both Post Graduate and
Undergraduate (PG/UG) are to come and pick up their projects for corrections and binding immediately.
Note: All submissions must be done before
Wednesday 18th January, 2023

Binding Colours

Undergraduate Programmes ( Your Departmental
Course materials colour)
PGD( Navy blue)
Masters( Black)
The back cover must also carry the name of your Study Centre.

Treat as urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please house, I checked my statement of results today and it shows this two courses as outstanding. I think they are 200 level courses, I don't know how I missed them anyway because I did my 400 level last year 2022 and ought to have graduated.

Is it that it's the two courses that's holding me down?

I wish to use the results to process Masters degree abroad Abeg What's the Way forward please?

Note: I've seen my CGPA in my statement of results. then I found the outstanding courses underneath

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Urgent Information
Study Centres are currently compiling names of those who are deemed to have graduated but were not in the graduation list last year. If you think you belong to this category, kindly proceed to your study centre with your statement of result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2023
STUDENT'S SCHOOL GMAIL UPDATE

This is to inform you that the ICT department have started attending to students having issues with their school Gmail account.

If you know you are unable to activate your school Gmail account by receiving the below error message;

1. "your Gmail account password was changed 3 weeks ago"
2. Couldn't find your Google account"

Kindly visit your study centre (ICT office) to get yours fixed

MISHA CARES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Commandoabdul(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2023
please, who can tell me the exact amount fee for MA Comparative Literature? PLEASE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Muyiwa762: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2023
Good day guys I would like to know if I can use my waec results print out for my noun screening

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.