Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3617786 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1595) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
esteltiarra: .

l agree....... wink
But if you are an extraordinary person...they get an interpreter. You don't expect am Russian to speak English but when ur resources and position don't make u to improve ur language and have people learning it u have a problem.

Nigerians learn German language because they wanna survive in that country. Americans are recruiting foreigners into their army on language basis...thereafter u earn ur citizenship.

They do that because they need u as an interpreter in combat zones and u must be tested in d language and must be good in English too. What I'm saying is poor language knowledge could be a setback. I'm using style to round off. Haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wehnby: I want to find out if the application for masters program in noun is still on going and if registration of courses have not closed too. I hold a B.A degree and I will like to do MPA in noun but I have not been able to go back to my former school to get my certificate due to my busy schedule but I have been using my statement of result ever since I graduated. I want to know if my statement of result can be accepted during screening while I find time to travel to get my certificate, do noun request for transcript for admission? I will appreciate it if I can get a swift response so as to enable me know what steps to take.
Bros...read the thread. I'm tired of repeating... let others who aren't, chip in. However, leave everything till January. I would like to tell you that your original documents like certificates (no transcript request) may be needed for you to be cleared during your screening.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tboibamz: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
darelar: 24dade3c

Thanks....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tosynou(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014
esteltiarra: .
l know, it ought to start from the kindergarten level because that is the foundation, once it goes to the primary & secondary levels, it spills over to the tertiary level, it becomes difficult to correct because the foundation is faulty,but, with guys like you here and others, those who are willing can learn and un-learn........... tongue
Wehnby: I want to find out if the application for masters program in noun is still on going and if registration of courses have not closed too. I hold a B.A degree and I will like to do MPA in noun but I have not been able to go back to my former school to get my certificate due to my busy schedule but I have been using my statement of result ever since I graduated. I want to know if my statement of result can be accepted during screening while I find time to travel to get my certificate, do noun request for transcript for admission? I will appreciate it if I can get a swift response so as to enable me know what steps to take.
if u need a TMA SOLUTIONS CALL ON 08038594571
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emmanite(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Pls cn anyone help wit cit101(computa in society) softcopy of d course material...email: tunawhizkid@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
Emmanite: Pls cn anyone help wit cit101(computa in society) softcopy of d course material...email: tunawhizkid@gmail.com
OK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by esteltiarra: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Chai........ tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Emmanite: Pls cn anyone help wit cit101(computa in society) softcopy of d course material...email: tunawhizkid@gmail.com
Oga whizkid, google is your friend or check NOUN e-courseware page. Haba! This is 2014, not 1994.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
pls can sme1 post the exam timetable here it is not yet online and i am not in the state where i have my SC.

THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
trytillmake: pls can sme1 post the exam timetable here it is not yet online and i am not in the state where i have my SC.

THANKS
Go some pages back. The draft version is there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeshown: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls can I used dis result to study Bsc Accounting in Noun. Math C6, Eng C6, Econs C4, Yoru C5,Phy C5, Chem C6, Agric C6, Bio D7,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
adeshown: Pls can I used dis result to study Bsc Accounting in Noun. Math C6, Eng C6, Econs C4, Yoru C5,Phy C5, Chem C6, Agric C6, Bio D7,
I would believe.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Greenified: GST 102 TMA1
1. D D A D C B C C B D
11. D A * * C B A D A B
GST 102 TMA2
1. B B C * C A B * B A
11. C A D B C A A A D C
GST 102 TMA3
1. B C B A B A A C A D
11. C B C A D B B A A D
GST 102 TMA4
1. A B * * C C B * * *
11. C C A * * * B * B C

Anyone to compare answers with?

WHAT WERE YOUR SCORES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ssdigest21:

WHAT WERE YOUR SCORES
He wants u to compare. Abi u no fit contribute? Na score be ur concern?...no go tick *...asterisk no folo for options oh grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 5:55am On Sep 22, 2014
trytillmake: pls can sme1 post the exam timetable here it is not yet online and i am not in the state where i have my SC.

THANKS

What is available now is the draft time table. The final time table for the courses u registered will be sent to your portal. Just exercise a little patience. May be this week if it is actually starting on 29th
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2014
godstino2002:

What is available now is the draft time table. The final time table for the courses u registered will be sent to your portal. Just exercise a little patience. May be this week if it is actually starting on 29th

OK THANKS

BUT MEANWHILE I JUST FINISHED ANSWERING ALL MY TMA'S, THANK GOD THE THING BIN DEY ON MY NECK SINCE NW I CAN CONCENTRATE ON EXAMS AND OTHER STUFF.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2014
GUYS CAN ANYONE ASSIST WITH PAST QUESTIONS ON

CIT701 Information and Communication Technology
CIT703 Information Technology and Software Development
CIT711 Computer Fundamentals
CIT721 Information System Design & Programming
CIT735 Application Software Design and Multimedia
CIT753 Introduction to Internet
CIT759 MICRO COMPUTING AND WWW
GST707

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL

MY MAIL [email]sandy222nono@gmail.com[/email]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Ssdigest21:

WHAT WERE YOUR SCORES
I'm yet to submit the tmas 3 & 4. The 1 & 2 got me 7.5 each. I'm not too happy with that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
godstino2002:

Pls sir..... Did u mean d one dat will be posted to our portal later, will be diferrent from d draft time-table dat is available now. i.e will there be any changes in d timetable.... In terms of date and time ?
Thanks for ur response.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Oga Ferdimako.... Pls sir..... Did u mean d one dat will be posted to our portal later......will be diferrent from d draft (e-Exam) time-table dat is available now. i.e will there be any changes in d timetable.... In terms of date and time ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Hello all

please can i get past questions for mkt826

thks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2014
JAGARS: Oga Ferdimako.... Pls sir..... Did u mean d one dat will be posted to our portal later......will be diferrent from d draft (e-Exam) time-table dat is available now. i.e will there be any changes in d timetable.... In terms of date and time ?
Draft means tentative...not final. Little changes will happen...like some courses that weren't captured.... will be. However, most of the days and timing will remain untouched.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2014
buchi4action: This is the new exam time table
grin shocked undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemminz: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Hello guys,please i need someone with the current time table for this coming exams should pls post it on the page.
God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2014
yemminz: Hello guys,please i need someone with the current time table for this coming exams should pls post it on the page.
God bless.
Loading!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls,any1 in d house wit past exam question papers for 300l pol. Science?send me an sms on 08165807578.i wil cal u.tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2014
darelar: Noun is recognized and accredited by NUC. I study communication Technology and currently studying Info Tech with Noun. My colleagues that we graduated together has been working after we collected exclusion letter from NYSC. One is working with INEC, one with Environmental in bayelsa and many have upgraded in their working place. Wish you best of luck in Comm. Tech

Hallo darelar! Can I have your phone number so I can reach out to you on some issues concerning ICT programme?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hallo guys: pls does anyone know whether the TMAs will still be on our portals during the exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Okponee: Hallo guys: pls does anyone know whether the TMAs will still be on our portals during the exams?
Guy, get your TMAs done & forget about when it would close. My 10kobo o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
abeg past questions on

MBA840 Project Evaluation

MBA816 Basic Mathematics and Statistics for Managers

MBF844 Computer Network and Internet

MBA804 Company Law

MBA806 Human Resources Management

MBA818 Business Ethics and Corporate Governance

MKT826 Marketing Management( this is the most Urgent

godstino where u dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1595) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prodkidthaplug(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.