Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3497601 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neutrobcorp: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Kazrem:

You are not the only one Bro. Paid since yesterday but hasn't reflected.

Mine has reflected this morning, i loaded fund and it worked. after i have sent several emails to bursary and website support.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neutrobcorp: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Can we still drop registered exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
tmapark:

Solved but not yet uploaded you can sign up and request for it here at www.buytma.com
[quote author=tmapark post=31732913]
Ok thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otunbadare01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
pls, did anybody who wrote CIT755 wireless Communication I last semester saw there result?

reply ASAP IF YES
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nkem2015: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello All, Please does any one have past questions on any of these courses: cit811,843,851,853,841,891,831 or gst807. If you do kindly send to my email nkem_2015@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
emmyvet:

Good idea

Guys, please how do I go about with fresh application, I want to enroll with D.E Computer Science, when is next intake commencing?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettyblaqy(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Professurr:
Please, any one with past questions for EDA821,EDA833,EDU823,EDA811,EDU821,GST807; send to my email onoriodeonobeke@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Welcome my coursemate... Edu admin & planning. I guess? Incase you ve got any abeg follow some to me. Chukwugeraldine4@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
i want 2 know if, it is only osogbo study centre dt is having problem with PGD Bus. Admin POP timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
unibadan:
Are there anyone facing a challenge on load of funds in ewalet as my ewallet is yet to be credited after payment. This has been going on in the last 15mins.
Bro, you go try wella ooo. The money I paid on Monday was credited this morning after series of messages to noun. Keep trying and also send message to them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neutrobcorp: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
I have all past question for Masters in Info Tech. CIT 8**

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED THEM (Free of Charge)

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
stevohdee:
i want 2 know if, it is only osogbo study centre dt is having problem with PGD Bus. Admin POP timetable
ebiye55:

Your POP time table is in Your portal click on 'masters POP time table' inside Your portal
Guys, please how do I go about with fresh application, I want to enroll with D.E Computer Science, when is next intake commencing?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
stevohdee:
ebiye55:

Your POP time table is in Your portal click on 'masters POP time table' inside Your portal

Thanks

June/july
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
no late fee
LOUIS6:

Thanks for the Info....

Hope they did not charge u for any late exam fee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
fejeerow:
no late fee

ok.... Alright
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

I also need the info tech past questions. Yuddieudombat@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

Kindly send to browse334@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

How can I get PQ for MBA. BUS8**. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2015
oluatinuke:

GSTs isnt a PEN ON PAPER EXAM .Kindly check your Electronic-EXAM TIME TABLE

It appears e-Exam Time Table is not yet updated. It still shows 2014 table. When shall we have e-time table for GST courses, e.g GST807?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nkem2015: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

My Brother Neutrobcorp, Please I need the past questions. Kindly send to me at nkem_2015@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

*edited*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neutrobcorp: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Hello all, please i cant start copying all the emails one at a time.... send me a mail and i will forward it to you. Thank you....

@Nkem2015, hope you got all the PQ, you can also assist in sending to others.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

Pls, I'm in need of CIT 8** past questions... lekanaturaka@gmail.com, lekanaturaka@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gdamola(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
experts:
well to my knowledge, the national open university of nigeria,is not in any way inferior to any university here in nigeria. all the courses offered in the national open university is acrditted by the natinal university commision and these bodies are the same bodies that acreditted other universities, so i think there is no point thinking about may be there certificate will be accepted or not.

about job application, i want you all to know that the national open university is not giving cheap degree, they are only giving everybody the chance to be a graduate by making thing flexible.

the national open university student are better than many institution here in nigeria because here, the student have to do alot of work on its own. you have only ur course material which contain alittle information about the course u re studying, so they have references where u will go to find out more about the course so this makes the student to under go alot of reserach on each course and it makes u a better student.

u only have facilitators who are like lecturers to guide u on how to go about the studies, so if u come of out the national open university with a second class lower, u are better than some one with second class upper of other universities.

so i am very sure that applying for a job with the certificate wont be any problem. just make sure u re sound on ur copurse of study. so that u will be able to defend ur self.

Expert go kill me with laugh...I don,t even know the school is still in existence...NOUN(Part of Speech)...Am sure u are a student of NOUN..i will suggest u should read through your comment again..writiing national as natinal, research as reserach..somehow for u ooooo..NOUN second class lower is equivalent to a Pass degree @ Usman Danfodio...Please correct your mistakes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

Good day. I want to do a PGD in Info Tech with NOUN. do you have any advice concerning the programme? I'd appreciate if you can help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good day fellows. Please I'd like to know much about the NOUN's academic calendar for this year. Precisely, I want to do a PGD programme in Info Tech with the institution and I understand the forms are still on sale but I don't know how long the forms would be on before I'd be admitted into the school by the next semester?

2. How much is the cost of registering for each course and the exams?

please if you have more information about the course kindly contact me at my mail linkvicben(@)yahoo(dot)com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neutrobcorp:

pls kindly send it 2...herdexkay@gmail.com. I will rily appreciate dat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nora009: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
dayjahvoo:
does anyone know the exam date for GST707?
I want to know about this too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please,how can I see all my Tma scores
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2015
gdamola:

Expert go kill me with laugh...I don,t even know the school is still in existence...NOUN(Part of Speech)...Am sure u are a student of NOUN..i will suggest u should read through your comment again..writiing national as natinal, research as reserach..somehow for u ooooo..NOUN second class lower is equivalent to a Pass degree @ Usman Danfodio...Please correct your mistakes
Are u from Mars?.....go google n search for OPEN UNIVERSITIES worldwide. Thats how u guys condemned Tecno at the onset. Read your wtite up again carefully and spot your ef up.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nikaleyot: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Neutrobcorp:
Hello all, please i cant start copying all the emails one at a time.... send me a mail and i will forward it to you. Thank you....

@Nkem2015, hope you got all the PQ, you can also assist in sending to others.
Please I need past question on cit891.yusufoyelakin@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Neutrobcorp:
Can we still drop registered exams

please send me all cit8** questions and answers my email is samguru78@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.