Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488894 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 10:26am On May 14, 2015
pls am trying 2 make use of d ilearn portal 4 practice question bt wen I choose d course 2 practice on, wot I c is dt "d course is achived" pls wot does it means and hw can I get try like CIT292
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2015
is bsc lower credit (3.32) accepted for noun mba?
And if i dont need to do pgd prog first with bsc sociology going for mba specialization in human resources mgt?

urgent reply plssssssssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2015
NixowL:
@olumbha, louis6
Send me a mail. Maybe I can be of assistance.

You can send it to my email......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
good day, please can anyone advise me on this issue I have with noun?
due to financial constraints I had to put a hold to the school for a year plus, now I want to go back and I realized I can log in to my portal. But am afraid my absence may affect my admission and exam results av done since av been active as a student cause I did not write a deferring letter to the school. am I being panicky or should I calm down and go back as if nothing happend and continue where I stopped. please what can I do as I was in my 200 level before I stopped?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
kunleee:
is bsc lower credit (3.32) accepted for noun mba?
And if i dont need to do pgd prog first with bsc sociology going for mba specialization in human resources mgt?

urgent reply plssssssssss
sure. Over qualified sef. Good to go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
Please , what should I do?
I have submitted all my TMAs, nothing is displaying on pending TMAs, yet I can't view my TMA results.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2015
NixowL:
@olumbha, louis6 Send me a mail. Maybe I can be of assistance.
msg sent or u mail me ask4general@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
P
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
jojomario:
Please , what should I do?
I have submitted all my TMAs, nothing is displaying on pending TMAs, yet I can't view my TMA results.
Mail me so I'll show you what to do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
G
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2015
olumbha:

I have send an email to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
hello, pls i know this is late but i need help in getting eco 121 tma 4, just found out that it is still pending in my portal.
Anyone with tma 4 for eco 121?
urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
K9blunt:
good day, please can anyone advise me on this issue I have with noun?
due to financial constraints I had to put a hold to the school for a year plus, now I want to go back and I realized I can log in to my portal. But am afraid my absence may affect my admission and exam results av done since av been active as a student cause I did not write a deferring letter to the school. am I being panicky or should I calm down and go back as if nothing happend and continue where I stopped. please what can I do as I was in my 200 level before I stopped?

You points aren't clear enough at least to me.
You can or can't log in.
Usually, you continue from where you stopped in NOUN as the programme is flexible. So I will advice you log in to your portal or click forgot password if you can't. Perhaps you have forgotten your password. If the above doesn't suffice, visit your SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2015
jojomario:
sure. Over qualified sef. Good to go
i got a reply saying i need to do pgd when i engaged d noun mail address.
Please i need clarification on it, possibly from those with similar issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
kunleee:
i got a reply saying i need to do pgd when i engaged d noun mail address.
Please i need clarification on it, possibly from those with similar issue.
it depends on your course of first degree. If you are changing, you will need pgd. Moreso, you need pgd to register for some courses in mba if it's not the same with your first degree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2015
jojomario:
it depends on your course of first degree. If you are changing, you will need pgd. Moreso, you need pgd to register for some courses in mba if it's not the same with your first degree.
first degree was sociology. Now aiming for mba(human resources mgt)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
kunleee:
Having a 2nd class lower is in part a fulfillment of the requirements. If it was M.Sc you wouldn't be qualified to apply without a PGD, but for MBA you are. Reason is both fields are slightly unrelated (management sciences, social sciences...).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2015
kunleee:
it's possible pgd is requested of you. Try to see the councillor of the study centre nearest to you. But, your case is not an issue of 2.2. You are good with your cgpa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 14, 2015
Bro plz i help out i need structure of international studies
olumbha:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 9:17am On May 15, 2015
Kazrem:

You points aren't clear enough at least to me.
You can or can't log in.
Usually, you continue from where you stopped in NOUN as the programme is flexible. So I will advice you log in to your portal or click forgot password if you can't. Perhaps you have forgotten your password. If the above doesn't suffice, visit your SC
thanks for your response , what I meant is yes I can log in to my portal (my password is still intact in my head) but I just wanted to know if am still safe because I did not write a letter to defer my studies before I stopped schooling for a year+.
do you understand my question now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2015
K9blunt:
thanks for your response , what I meant is yes I can log in to my portal (my password is still intact in my head) but I just wanted to know if am still safe because I did not write a letter to defer my studies before I stopped schooling for a year+.
do you understand my question now?
OK. Understood now. You do not need to write any deferring letter. Noun is very flexible. You continue from where you stop. Ensure you know/see the results of your last exams in case there is C.O so that you can reregister them. All in all, visit your SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2015
Kazrem:

OK. Understood now. You do not need to write any deferring letter. Noun is very flexible. You continue from where you stop. Ensure you know/see the results of your last exams in case there is C.O so that you can reregister them. All in all, visit your SC.

phew! *heart rate steadies* thank you, thank you , thank you so much.

finally please how do I g about changing study centers?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 10:57am On May 15, 2015
Pls i need ur help. I just got an admission last month as an undergraduate wit noun, my questions now is, is their registration still on process?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2015
Kazrem:

Please can one enroll in two semesters at the same time?

Cos some1 told me dat, i can register for both 100 and 200 level courses at the same?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
Cc.kazrem
Pls help answer my initial question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:15am On May 15, 2015
N
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2015
izaray:
Please can one enroll in two semesters at the same time?

Cos some1 told me dat, i can register for both 100 and 200 level courses at the same?
2 semesters at the same time? What I think he meant is that you can take for instance, from second semester courses if you are in first semester of a particular level which is very possible. I wish to do that in just concluded semester but time and money didn't afford me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2015
K9blunt:

phew! *heart rate steadies* thank you, thank you , thank you so much.

finally please how do I g about changing study centers?
If you are in Lagos, go to Ahmadu Bello Victoria Island. It will be done instantly. If not go to your SC and write letter containing your current SC and intended SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2015
qualityGod:
Pls all I need your assistance,
I got upper credit from school of health can I use it for direct entry and how do I go about it?
Cc:kazrem
I do not know about it but I THINK (emphasis on the upper case) you should. How to go about it. Firstly visit noun.edu.ng to see the requirements for your course. Then you take it up from there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2015
Kazrem:

Sent to you.

pls boss.
can you be of help pls.

Kindly send to my mail at juliusadeolotu@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.