Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,787 members, 7,824,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493002 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
SENESCO:

These are the list of registrable courses for acctin 200l 1st semesta:
general accounting
principles of taxation
intro to business
economic theory
intro to philosophy n logic
business communication skills
nigerian pple n culture
intro to finance
business statistics
thanks But can u help me with the course code so I can search them n download them easily
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2015
SQLmastar:
abeg lend me 2k make I use start. I promise to payback with interest when I've made enough profitx

grin grin grin grin grin chaiii, you bad ooo. Leave am now, I am expecting just wise to have done justice to it since
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:52am On Jul 23, 2015
bastien:
thanks But can u help me with the course code so I can search them n download them easily
The course for this semester and the code as follow.
 Accounting students.
1. Principal of taxation (Acc 201)
2. Nigeria people and culture (GST 201)
3. Introduction to philosophy and logic (GST 203)
4. Business statistics 1 (sms 201)
5. Introduction to financial accounting 1 (sms 203)
6. Introduction to business (sms 205)
7. Business communication (sms 207)
8. Introduction to finance (sms 209)
9. Economic theory (sms 211)‎
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=stevohdee post=36152585][/quote]?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2015
pls when is noun resuming?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:

Accounting students.
thanks boss.......one big bottle for u cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2015
bastien:
thanks boss.......one big bottle for u cheesy
Lolz. Thank you. You are in which SC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2015
stevohdee:
pls when is noun resuming?
bro we don resume.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokotconcepts(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Pls NL, I need your help on courses selection;
1st Semester - Information Technology - PGD

Course Code / Course Title / Unit(s) / Status
GST 707 Good Study Guide 2 C

CIT 701 Foundation of Info Tech Comm 3 C

CIT 703 Information Technology and Software Development 3 C

CIT 711 Computer Fundamentals 3 E

CIT 759 Micro Computing and WWW 2 E

CIT 721 Information System Design and Programming 3 E

CIT 735 Application Software Design and Multimedia 3 C

Total Credit Units 22.

Pls I have difficulty selecting the total number courses to do this 1st semester, as I was told to pick 2 elective out of the 3. Pls I need advice to aviod retaking forgotten course later.

******* Pls somebody should help me. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
please can somebody help post registrable courses for CSS 200level 1st semester....thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelummy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:

Accounting students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelummy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have accounting text books to dash out( NOUN MATERIAL ONLY), contact me if interested

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hello house, I'm trying to register for exam, and it's telling me exam registration has finally closed. Please what is happening??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:

bro we don resume.
Oga u no ans my questn:
kazrem am a DE student n av registerd my 1st semesta courses bt am stil seein all 100l courses on my portal. Am i still goin 2 do all of dem? I no undastnd o sombody said i wil av 2 do lik 5 of dem, hw tru is dis?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
ayxmania:
Hello house, I'm trying to register for exam, and it's telling me exam registration has finally closed. Please what is happening??
Exam registration has not been opened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:
Exam registration has not been opened.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
SENESCO:

Oga u no ans my questn:
kazrem am a DE student n av registerd my 1st semesta courses bt am stil seein all 100l courses on my portal. Am i still goin 2 do all of dem? I no undastnd o sombody said i wil av 2 do lik 5 of dem, hw tru is dis?
I think I have addressed this in the whatsapp group. I know you will do gst 101 and 107 and some 100 level courses depending on your department. Best thing: go to your sc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:

I think I have addressed this in the whatsapp group. I know you will do gst 101 and 107 and some 100 level courses depending on your department. Best thing: go to your sc.
before i forget please enlighten me, will the tma be open for just a day or will it be open till exams are conducted?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweetiedee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Any PGD student in Akure study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
dickoflife:
before i forget please enlighten me, will the tma be open for just a day or will it be open till exams are conducted?

Till after exams. But I will advise you to get it done before exam so that you can do the necessary corrections and read it for your exam. It forms part of your AOG and preparation materials for the exam

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
pweetiedee:
Any PGD student in Akure study centre?

The best place and time to see them is at the study centre on matriculation day
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ab3458(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hey guys please I want to know the durations for pg programmes there. any pg student in the house? I don't want to exceed two years to grab it. Thanks guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
dickoflife:
It will be opened till exams are done.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:

It will be opened till exams are done.
I have 42 units as my total course load for my m.sc programme please do you know if i can finish the courses in 2 semesters? the counselor at my sc which is ado is rude and unfriendly and he doesnt want students talking to long with him if you wont gravel at his table. so please what is the minimum duration for masters in noun>?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2015
jpmorgan003:
please can somebody help post registrable courses for CSS 200level 1st semester....thanks in advance

Which Study Centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2015
dickoflife:
I have 42 units as my total course load for my m.sc programme please do you know if i can finish the courses in 2 semesters? the counselor at my sc which is ado is rude and unfriendly and he doesnt want students talking to long with him if you wont gravel at his table. so please what is the minimum duration for masters in noun>?
I can't really say if you can finish your MSc in 2 semesters but I do know that the maximum units you can register for MSc in a semester is 24. But normally MSc takes 3 semesters.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Kazrem:

I can't really say if you can finish your MSc in 2 semesters but I do know that the maximum units you can register for MSc in a semester is 24. But normally MSc takes 3 semesters.
thank u, u have been most helpful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
kokotconcepts:
Pls NL, I need your help on courses selection;
1st Semester - Information Technology - PGD

Course Code / Course Title / Unit(s) / Status
GST 707 Good Study Guide 2 C

CIT 701 Foundation of Info Tech Comm 3 C

CIT 703 Information Technology and Software Development 3 C

CIT 711 Computer Fundamentals 3 E

CIT 759 Micro Computing and WWW 2 E

CIT 721 Information System Design and Programming 3 E

CIT 735 Application Software Design and Multimedia 3 C

Total Credit Units 22.

Pls I have difficulty selecting the total number courses to do this 1st semester, as I was told to pick 2 elective out of the 3. Pls I need advice to aviod retaking forgotten course later.

******* Pls somebody should help me. Thanks.

bro you must do all to able to graduate.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
dickoflife:
thank u, u have been most helpful

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
tell me does the matriculation apply to we m.sc students also? plus has it passed. i think it was on the fourth.[quote author=Kazrem post=36216271][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
pls house im yet to pay the 6k required for screening o,hope im not behind? heard peeps talking about matriculation.......im just a confused guy,please talk to me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.