Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475838 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nyckeh:
OK, wat shld i take along? will I b asked to pay anything?
No payment. Go with the original of all your credentials used in the application
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeememman(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Gloryblossom:
been lookin for esm student since.contact me

Am a fresher in dis dept, can we relate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Kazrem:

No payment. Go with the original of all your credentials used in the application
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Obinoscopy:
You are 300 level 2nd semester?

yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
jorhney:

yes
I'm doing Pure Mathematics, 300 Level, 1st Semester. Can I PM you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I'm doing Pure Mathematics, 300 Level, 1st Semester. Can I PM you?

sure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
jorhney:

sure
Ok sent, pls reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pls, Any 200L student of Communication Technology here to help.
what are the courses registrable for 2nd semester because I downloaded the registrable courses from NOUN portal for 200L 2nd semester. but what I see on the my portal is different.
For Example,
CIT 208 is on the website but not available on my registrable courses on my portal.
I also CHM192, etc are also included on my portal and its not on NOUN website regisitrable courses.
Please I need clarity.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
uppa:
hi just sent you gst 807 past question and answer to your mail

please can you send the past questions and answer to samguru78@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zanga3(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
billionjoys:
what are the courses registrable for 2nd semester because I downloaded the registrable courses from NOUN portal for 200L 2nd semester. but what I see on the my portal is different.
For Example,
CIT 208 is on the website but not available on my registrable courses on my portal.
I also CHM192, etc are also included on my portal and its not on NOUN website regisitrable courses.
Please I need clarity.
Thanks

I'm having the same issue bt I ignore both courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
pls is registration for post grad courses ongoing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Uppa
Kindly send the Gst807 past question and answers to me on : aretedo2012@gmail.com.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO ADDITIONAL PROGRAMMES (NOUN)

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following additional academic programmes in the School of Management Sciences:

Undergraduate Programmes:
1. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
2. B.Sc. Business Administration
3. B.Sc. Marketing
4. B.Sc. Public Administration

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme:
1. Public Administration

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A. Undergraduate Programmes
i. To be eligible for admission into these four (4) - year programmes at 100 Level, candidates must have five (5) credit passes at the ‘O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.

ii. Note thatDirect Entry admissions for these programmes are not available for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
ADENITAN:
@Uppa
Kindly send the Gst807 past question and answers to me on : aretedo2012@gmail.com.thanks
sent.....check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
samguru:

please can you send the past questions and answer to samguru78@gmail.com
Thank you very much
sent......check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloryblossom(f): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeememman:

Am a fresher in dis dept, can we relate?
you cn contact me.no p
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
uppa:
sent......check your mail
I did not get it may u should send it to yemyem28@yahoo.com

Tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adepoju2081: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pls any M.ED in Educational Administrative aand Planning in the house to PM me.pls I need ur help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
samguru:
I did not get it may u should send it to yemyem28@yahoo.com
Tanx
sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by billionjoys: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2015
For Example,
Please I need clarity.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
@UPPA I have checked my mail,its not there,you can as well resend to aretedo@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unibadan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello my people.

If you have past questions on the below courses, please help send to abiodun.adedeji@yahoo.com

MBA 889- Basic French
MBA 843- Capital Investment & Financial Decision
MBA 843- International Banking
MBA 881- Business Policy
MBF 833- Money & Banking
MBF 839- Quantitative Techniques for Banking and Finance.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hoormotolah: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls I want to enroll for 2015/2016 session, is d form out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
hoormotolah:
Form is always on but it depends on the course of u choice. Read this last page of the thread and u' ll see latest offer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
hoormotolah:

The form is always on irrespective of your course; so far NOUN is offering it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
honourableseyi:

The form is always on irrespective of your course; so far NOUN is offering it.
Bros, i used to see on general german visa thread.

Pls sir, can someone use 100level transcript result of Business Admin of Noun to apply for B.A in a german university for another course entirely.

I want to apply for a maritime course, international studies in shipping and chattering or any maritime transport related course in germany. Thou I have found those course on daad and I have found universities that offering them. I jst want to know if it will work like that..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Bros, i used to see on general german visa thread.

Pls sir, can someone use 100level transcript result of Business Admin of Noun to apply for B.A in a german university for another course entirely.

I want to apply for a maritime course, international studies in shipping and chattering or any maritime transport related course in germany. Thou I have found those course on daad and I have found universities that offering them. I jst want to know if it will work like that..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
honourableseyi:

I have gotten admission to the glory of God to 2 schools with 6 different courses using NOUN 100L transcript. Yes it is very very possible.

That's great and good to knw. I'm hoping for this summer application form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
lakesidepapa:

That's great and good to knw. I'm hoping for this summer application form

This summer? Which semester are you presently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
honourableseyi:

This summer? Which semester are you presently?

Lol.. Bro, I'm an ex cadet from maritime academy Oron. I want to pursue at least 100level at NOUN so as to meet up with the standard of german undergraduate entry requirements since my 4yrs in Oron couldn't take me there. I mean next year winter or summer form for undergrad in germany irrespective of time that I'll complete my 100L at Noun by next year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Lol.. Bro, I'm an ex cadet from maritime academy Oron. I want to pursue at least 100level at NOUN so as to meet up with the standard of german undergraduate entry requirements since my 4yrs in Oron couldn't take me there. I mean next year winter or summer form for undergrad in germany irrespective of time that I'll complete my 100L at Noun by next year

It is alright then, Till then

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aromas: 3:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Any student from Akure Studey centre? In case you're here feel free and contact me on 08168399168 have a vital info to reveal to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.